❀ 27: The Live ❀

Back in California, Yejun had gotten permission from staff to miss the concert due to mental health reasons. It took the entire group to ask before their manager was finally convinced. She watched backstage the entire time, making sure to cheer her members on throughout the performance. The mental health break, though, led to some crazy theories being thrown around by fans online, which lead to backlash towards the company. This didn't help with Yejun's stress; she had already felt bad for missing the concert, but now she was getting scolded for it, too. 

The company decided that Yejun doing a Q&A live would be the best solution, that way she could disprove any rumors asked by fans. She wasn't opposed to the idea, actually missing her fans quite a bit. So, here she was, sitting in her hotel room with a camera sitting in front of her. She pressed start, and thousands of people instantly flooded in. 

Yejunnnnn!

Hello, Yejun!

Yejun, how are you? We miss you!

Yejun smiled as she read a few of the comments that were passing by quickly. 

"Hello, everyone! How are you?" Yejun waved, watching herself on the iPad she set up to use as a monitor. "Please ask me some questions, I'll be happy to answer!"

Can you say hi to me?

Yejun, how are YOU?

What's your fav song from Miroh?

"Ooh, my favorite song from Miroh?" Yejun rested a finger on her chin, looking up in thought. "It's probably 19, it was a very well-written and produced song and I like the meaning behind it!"

That's my favorite too!!!

Wait, didn't Han write that one???

Coincidence?????? 

What were you like before coming to JYP?

"What was I like before coming to JYP? Oh, God," Yejun let out a small laugh, leaning forward a bit. "Emo. There's really no other way to describe it. Imagine the old scene haircut, the black outfits, the eye makeup. I'm sure a few of you have seen the pre-debut pictures. It's a mess." 

Yejun emo era????

OMG YOU WERE A SCENE KID???? THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

Did you listen to the music, too?

"Oh, I listened to so much emo rock. Set It Off, Green Day, Paramore, all of that good stuff," Yejun smiled as she listed the names. "My favorite was Pierce The Veil, though. I went and saw them live a few months before I came to JYP."

YESSSSS OMG

YEJUN AND PTV COLLAB WHEN??????

OMG FAV PTV SONG????????

"I didn't expect you guys to be so excited about this," Yejun laughed out. "My favorite song has to probably be Bulls In the Bronx. I could listen to that song on repeat forever." 

SUCH A GREAT SONG CHOICE

I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOU

why weren't you at the la show? i was so excited to see you and now im just sad

where are the other members ur boring

no one cares about ur emo phase lol shut up and move on

Yejun swallowed thickly, feeling a lump form in her throat as she read the negative comments. She forced the uneasy look off of her face, pursing her lips into a straight line as she read through more comments. Some were positive, but she only seemed to be able to process the negative ones. 

"The other members? They're out for lunch right now, they should be back any time, though," Yejun smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her hair. "Should I play some music?"

don't listen to them, yejun! play ur fav ptv song!!!!

play ptv!!!!!!!!!!

bulls in the bronx pls :)

"You guys have to promise not to get mad at me for playing my emo music," Yejun let out a small, nervous laugh. She was about to hit the play button on the song before the hotel door swung open, her eyes turning to that direction. "Everyone, Chan and Felix have decided to join us!"

"Hello, everyone!" Felix's voice boomed from behind the camera. 

"I was just about to start playing music," Yejun explained, "they're trying to get me back into my Pierce The Veil kick."

"No way!" Chan sounded excited as a small laugh left his mouth. "I bet none of them know that you can do the scream-sing thing."

"I would highly appreciate for you to shut up," Yejun's face turned bright red, throwing a pillow at Chan. The two Australians sat down on either side of the American girl. 

"Yejun, play the song," Chan smiled cheekily at her. The girl just glared at him before covering the camera and hitting him in the arm. 

"ANYWAY," Yejun yelled, looking over to Felix and recovering the camera, "how was lunch?" 

"Oh, it was good! We got you some food," Felix pulled the In-N-Out bag from the bedside table next to him. 

"Thank you, I'll eat it after the stream," Yejun smiled at him. 

"Jisung's the one who bought it, thank him," Felix shrugged. Yejun's smile only grew as she began to zone out. She stared down at the bag, a small note written on it in black pen, 'I got your favorite, eat well <3.' 

~~~

"Everyone, it's been great talking to you, but I do have to go now," Yejun said, her lips in a pout. "I'll see you all soon! Love you!"

The girl waved to the camera before reaching over and ending the live. She let out a sigh of relief, slouching her shoulders slightly while grabbing the bag of food. Yejun reached into the bag, pulling out a burger and fries, along with some ranch. A small knock at her door stopped her from eating, instead sliding herself away from the small desk and making her way to see who it was. 

She took a look through the peephole, a small smile finding itself on her face as she saw her boyfriend's face on the other side. She swung open the door, pulling the bare-faced boy into a hug. He hugged back, closing the door behind him to avoid anyone outside seeing. 

"I watched your live," he said into her hair. "Did you eat?" 

"Not yet, but I'm about to," Yejun said, giving him a small peck on the cheek before pulling away from the hug and making her way back to the desk where her food is. "Did you guys have fun at lunch?"

"Meh, it was fine," Jisung answered, sitting on the king-sized bed. "We're going swimming in a bit if you want to join us." 

Yejun nodded while taking a bite, covering her mouth with one of her hands as she chewed. Jisung let out a small laugh, noticing that she already had made a mess on her face. She swallowed her big bite and turned to face him a bit more. 

"I wish you would have said something before i stuffed my face with a greasy ass burger. I'm going to look so bloated," Yejun said before taking another bite of her burger. 

"You look perfect always, no one will care if you're bloated," Jisung didn't break eye contact as he spoke, Yejun trying her best not to laugh. 

"You're so cute when you're cheesy," Yejun said with a mouthful food, a large grin spread across her face.