❀ 24: Busy Day ❀

Yejun groaned, reaching for her phone, blaring an obnoxious alarm in her ear. The alarm, of course, indicated it was time for her to wake up, but she really didn't want to. Her brain and body both decided it wasn't time to get up, and she subconsciously pressed the cancel button before laying her head down and falling back asleep within seconds. 

A little bit of time went by, Yejun snoring peacefully despite the commotion of eight boys getting ready around her. It's kind of a miracle that no one had woken her up yet. They had discussed it, of course, but no one really wanted to wake the peaceful girl. She had gone to bed a bit late, despite knowing how busy they would be today. 

In the end, the boys forced Jisung to be the one to wake her up, their only reason being that he was her boyfriend. Jisung trudged his way to Yejun's room, his shoulders drooping as he walked at a slow pace. He didn't want to wake her up, knowing she always had trouble sleeping, but he also didn't want her to get in trouble with their manager. 

"Yejun-ah," Jisung crouched by her bed, which was on the bottom bunk. "Baby, it's time to wake up."

Yejun hummed in response, shaking her head 'no,' pulling her blanket up toward her chin. Jisung pouted a little as her frown grew. "I wanna sleep."

"I know, but we have to go soon," Jisung pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. Yejun shook her head again, scooting over and patting the, now empty, space next to her. 

"Sleep," Yejun gave him a small, sleepy smile, her eyes still closed. Jisung let out a small laugh, grabbing her hand instead of laying next to her like she wanted. 

"Wanna make a deal?" Jisung asked, a warm smile painted on his face. "How about when we get back to the dorms tonight, we can cuddle in my room and watch a movie together while the boys go out and get dinner?"

Yejun opened her eyes very slightly, staring at Jisung's face for a few seconds before nodding. Jisung smiled, leaning in to give her a kiss on her forehead. Yejun's grin was ear to ear, butterflies filling her stomach at the smallest of actions from him. 

"I have to get ready," Yejun pushed herself off of her bed, sitting up slowly, Jisung's hand still in hers. Jisung nodded, kissing her hand before walking out of the room to let the girl get dressed. 

She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and changed out of her pajamas. She didn't feel like wearing anything too out there, considering the stylists would pick something out for her when she got there. With the same thought in mind, she didn't put any makeup on, only doing her morning skincare before declaring herself ready. 

As she walked out of her room, she was greeted by the group of boys standing in the living room. They were all on their phones, so she didn't get noticed immediately. She quickly snuck over to the door, slipping on a pair of designer slippers she had stolen from Jisung. 

"Oh, Yejun! Are you ready?" Chan asked the visibly tired girl, who nodded in response while grabbing her bag that hung from the door. 

---

They started the day off with an early-morning interview, which wasn't terrible after five shots of espresso in her latte. She didn't talk much, anyway, Chan taking the leader role and answering most of the questions that were asked. They had been doing non-stop promotions for I am:YOU, and Yejun was tired of answering all the same questions. They had four different interviews that day, too, so it was tiring to even think about for the drained girl.

Next, they had to go film for a variety show, where they weren't allowed to be too loud or else they would have to wear silly little hats and makeup. Yejun got away with only one punishment, which was caused by Seungmin tickling her side the slightest bit. She wanted to beat him up but decided to not cause any ruckus.