Special Epilogue ❤️💚

Hey guys!!
I really missed writing this one .🥹🥺
And this will be the last chapter which you guys requested.🤗
Hope you guys enjoy 🥹😘
_

__________________________________________

Ten years later

"Anna..... where is my sneaky little kitty...my baby... ??"
Nanon said as he was running downstairs to find his baby which is now hiding.

Anna the little girl who is at her age 5 jumps in front of Nanon saying,

"Buhhh... haha... Papa... I'm heere..."
Nanon cooed her taking her in his arms kissing her cheek where she has dimples like him . Anna giggles adorably rounding her tiny hands around Nanon's neck kissing her Papa back.

"Oh my sweet girl... My little angel... "
Nanon said cooing her.
At that moment his little boy ran to him spreading his arms shouting,

"Papa ..... Papa......!!"

" Baby I'm home."
Ohm said as he entered followed by Arun.
Anna came down and ran to his Paa while Arun jumped on Nanon.

"My little Tiger... I missed you... !!"
Nanon said as he brings Arun in his arms kissing him. He looks mostly like Ohm because he has smiling eyes which are fiercely combined.

Arun and Anna both were adopted when they found the twins when they were on a business trip 5 years ago. They were just three weeks old babies when they were abandoned in front of the hotel they stayed at. Ohm tried to find their real family even though Nanon was already starting the process to get them under their own wings as their children. After a long search it was cleared they were really abandoned as they didn't even register the births of kids . After a long process they took their parent ship .
Twins are now their own kids as their birth certificates are also registered under them.

Anna who jumped on Ohm's arms called his Paa...
Ohm brings his little girl up and cooes her kissing her dimples. Simply he is addicted to her dimple as well as he is addicted to Nanon's. But still the obsession over Nanon's dimples is more intense than anything.

So he went to Nanon who is listening to his little devil talks and tried to kiss his dimple.
But Arun who is giggling and talking about his kindergarten in Nanon's arms sees Ohm going to kiss Nanon quickly covered Nanon's cheek in his tiny arms not letting Ohm kiss Nanon.

Ohm looked at his little devil with annoyance and Arun giggled saying,

"Oh no Paa... You can't kiss Papa... He is only mine. "
Saying Arun kisses Nanon's dimple again. And Nanon is giggling softly seeing Ohm huffing in annoyance while Arun sticks out his tongue to Ohm. Seen father and son duo adorable fight Nanon can't help himself smiling.

"You little devil.... How dare you??"
Ohm put Anna down and tried to take Arun from Nanon.

" Noo... Papa is only mine... "
Arun said as he is not letting go of Nanon only tighten his hold around Nanon.
Nanon chuckled and this is actually a daily drama of Ohm and Arun. They are always fighting over Nanon.

" You little rascal.... I shouldn't have.."

Nanon cuts him saying giving a death glare to Ohm,

"Ohm !! Enough . He is just a kid !!"

"I don't care... You're mine. Only mine."
Ohm said as he took Arun forcefully putting him down even though he is protesting.

"Ohm... Don't be a kid"

Even before Nanon said furthermore he cupped Nanon's face kissing him deeply on his cheeks while Arun was protesting and trying to stop and punching in his tiny arms in Ohm's legs to stop . But Ohm who is a grown adult but 5 year old minded disparately kissing Nanon's cheeks again and again like there is no Tomorrow.
Nanon is helpless and just only giggling unable to stop his stubborn husband.
Then Ohm looked at Arun who was huffing in anger and sticks out his tongue to him.