Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever ❤️💚

Previous Chapter

Joss:" Now Die....!!!

Saying Joss aimed at OhmNanon the gun.
Ohm who saw this quickly hugged Nanon covering him.

" Bang... Bang..."

Two gunshots rang can be Heard.

" Ohm!! .."

___________________________________________

Three months later

Nanon POV.....

This is where we first met... The bench under this huge tree in front of the cafe.... That day I slept on your lap unknowing who you are... But that's the best day of my life...
I wanted to sleep again here on your lap.....

When I slowly laid my head I found my comfort zone . I started to doze off there again knowing I'm safe and it's my favourite person's lap to have a nap with a gentle touch on my head. And with this familiar warmth.....

"Are you sleepy baby..... ??"

I opened my eyes looking at my life , whole world is right in front of my eyes.
My world, My comfort zone, My Ohm.

I nodded slowly dozing off in his lap. He kissed my forehead letting me sleep on his lap while gently caressing my head in a soothing manner. So comfy.....

" Sleep baby...."

OHM POV.....

My lovely cutie pie , My whole world is sleeping on my lap like that day I met him.
That day I thought to get rid of that crazy dare hitting on boy but I didn't know it would be my life golden opportunity .
That dare makes my life upside down and gives me a second chance to meet my Nanon, My love of life.

And I'm really happy that day Nanon was the boy I found to hit on. He slept on me like today that day. This feels so great.... Under this tree with refreshing air and my love in my arms.

Now almost three months After everything is over and Now we are leading a peaceful, happy life .
That day my baby boy acted so brave and strong. And because of that we could end everything that night itself .

Sometimes I feel What happened to Joss is bad but I think he deserves it. Because his cruelty was punished back .
As everyone says karma is a bitch and it bites back Joss because of his own wrong deeds.
Don't be amazed.... Let me tell you what happened that night....

Flashback Of the Night

Ohm pov

Bang... Bang..."

Two gunshots rang can be Heard.

" Ohm!! .."
.
.
.

I covered my baby quickly and I closed my eyes tightly hugging my Nanon. His safety is the only thing that matters to me. Not my life. But even after gun shots sounds I'm not feeling any pain . Nanon is already loosened the hug and looking at me with teary eyes while crying heavily calling me...
I looked at him to ensure that he was okay....
He was totally okay... I'm relieved...I can breathe in relief ......
Nanon was checking on me while crying so hard....
But I'm okay...

Ohm:" Baby... I'm okay.. I'm okay... Nothing happened to me."

I assured him and he hugged me tightly after checking me totally. Still crying...
I kissed his head trying to calm him down while hugging him tightly.