Jack Gulden

Sorry about the fact that little Jack is fucking huge compared to his parents

Sorry about the fact that little Jack is fucking huge compared to his parents. I've been awake for close to a day and a half now, so I'm a bit out of it. But generally, that's the idea of what his design is supposed to look like, save for the suit since the setting is supposed to be a family photo.

Yellow eyes, black hair. Don't have coloured pencils, so I didn't fill it in.

I want criticism on this so I can improve. I was trying to go for the "relaxed killer" vibes to make him into a villain that thinks and plans ahead, similar to what Lisa did in TBatG2. Aside from Lisa's OLD mental illness, of course.

I want him to be different from the other villains - Iris is a megalomaniac who lusts for power, Leaf is a sadist who loves killing people weaker than him (which is usually children), Glenroy has a twisted fantasy of being a hero, Ruby wants to make the world beautiful with her dolls. You can figure out what Rojo wants, because I'm not writing that fucking shit down. Can't wait until he kicks the bucket.

Then in TBatG2, we had our pawns, like Cinder, Watts, and Hazel. Salem was the mastermind who wanted revenge, and Lisa was the illegitimate daughter of a king she wanted nothing more than a bond with.

In TBatG1, a lot of villains. Lionheart wanted his own survival. Watts contributed to Salem's Blood so he could get revenge on Ironwood. Hazel... He's fucking hard to write for, because his whole reason for siding with Salem doesn't make much sense in the first place, hence why I didn't write any emotional shit with him. Tyrian was a fanatic who wanted to please Salem, Salem wanted to take over the world. Vao just wanted his family back.

I want Jack to be a villain who doesn't have any goals like that. Someone who does what he does because it just feels natural. He doesn't care for money, he doesn't care about power or control, he kills and eats others because it feels natural to him, like breathing.

Little fun fact: he was crazy before he received the Blood. Even without it, he would have been a cannibal who murdered animals as a kid. That's what attracted the God of Darkness.

Basically, he's gonna be a huge fucking threat in TBatG3.

You know those nights where you just can't sleep?