Ridiculous Skit #1

This takes place in TBatG2. I heard it on the internet and thought to do a skit.

Original skit belongs to AvenueQ, and is not mine. Based off the song, and bear with me, "The Internet is for Porn".

...

Weiss grinned confidently as Oobleck checked over her work. They were standing in the hallways of Beacon, and Weiss had suggested she teach a class. Oobleck agreed, but only if her grades were to his standards. And with how studious Weiss was, he nodded in approval.

"Hm! Very well! I look forward to tomorrow! I trust you have a subject planned!?" He screamed. Weiss nodded.

"I do, sir!"

"Okay! See you tomorrow! I've got a date with Vao's mother!"

In an instant he was gone, zooming down the halls faster than sound. Weiss's confident grin grew, the heiress doing a twirl.

"Finally... I get to teach a whole lesson by myself!" She cheered. She didn't notice Vao walking past behind her. "And I'm going to teach something relevant! Something modern! The internet!"

Vao stopped, his attention ensnared. A shit-eating grin crossed his lips. Recalling her recitals, Weiss began to sing.

"The internet is really, really great!"

"For porn," Vao shouted, diving behind the corner. Weiss spun around, a vein already snaking its way across her forehead. When she didn't see the femboy, she turned back around to keep singing.

"I got a fast connection so I don't have to wait-"

"For porn."

"Huh!?" Weiss spun around again, but Vao was hiding. She turned back around, her face beginning to darken. "There's always some new site."

"For porn."

"I browse all day and night."

"For porn!" Vao stepped out from around the corner, approaching Weiss from behind.

"It's like I'm surfing at the speed of light-!?" Weiss stopped when Vao wrapped his arm around her shoulder, joining in on her song. "FOOOOR POOOORN!"

"VAO!"

Vao clapped his hands together, breaking out into song. "The internet is for porn, the internet is for porn!"

"What are you doing!?" Weiss shouted. Vao turned around, poking her in the chest. "Why you think the net was born? PORN, PORN, POOOORN!" He spun around, doing a little twirl.

"Vao..."

It was as if he just noticed her. Giving a friendly smile, he waved. "Oh! Hello Weiss!"

"You're ruining my song!" The heiress growled. Vao looked guilty, making her feel bad.

"Oh... Me sorry, me no mean to," he whined. Weiss crossed her arms. He likely wasn't sorry, but she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt. "... Well, if you wouldn't mind being quiet for a minute so I can finish?"

Vao blinked, giving a thumbs up. "Okie dokie."

Weiss beamed. "Good!" She smoothed out her skirt. "I'm glad we have this new technology~!"

"For por-" Vao flinched, visibly pained to stay quiet.

"Which gives us untold opportunities..."

"For por-" Vao flinched again. "Sorry..."