31. Wrath of the Dragon

Start from the beginning

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Church of the town of Braveheart

Y/n L/n is all decked out in his armor Alphatron Mk. II he's walking towards the church every step he takes his cybernetic boots burn a footprint into the ground killing the grass he walks upon and leaving a burning footprint behind soon enough his path is blocked by the two fallen angels who literally stabbed him in the back.

Mittelt: wow cool robot

Kalawarner: that's definitely not a soulless automaton I can sense The Burning Flame of a soul within it.

Y/n: she is correct I am no automaton I'm a man.

Mittelt: oh so the little boy is going to play Hero in his fancy suit of armor what are you going to do whine us to death?~

Y/n: I don't have time for the two of you morons.

Y/n L/n immediately raised his right arm and fired a blast from his Fusion Cannon hitting the blue hair to Fallen Angel sending her flying down to the ground with a huge Scorch mark on her chest.

Mittelt: so you think you're hot stuff because you got some fancy schmancy weaponry well let me tell you something I don't care if you have a whole arsenal I will not be embarrassed by a pathetic lowly male!!!!

Mittelt immediately summoned the Spear of light and threw it at her opponent as soon as the Spear of light touched Y/n's chest plate the spear shattered like glass and dissipated away.

Mittelt: HUH?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: I don't have time for this crap!

Y/n press the button on his chest deploying his wings and activating his jetpack he flew into the air and punched the maid clad Fallen Angel in the face so hard that he sent her flying into the air he then flew past her at supersonic speed he caught her in the air grabbed her by the neck and one of her legs and proceeded to hit her with his knee so hard in her spine that it broke her spine and it's separate the connection between her brain and her legs he then threw her away like a rag doll she hit the ground now paralyzed from the waist down he flew down to the ground to finish off his opponent but before he could another Spear of light hit him in the back but this time instead of piercing his armor and puncturing his body the spear shattered like glass confusing the Fallen Angel who threw it.

Y/n: if you wanted my attention so bad good news for you you got it!

Y/n L/n turned around and attacked the blue haired Fallen Angel who dared to Garner his attention with an attack he grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to a tree as he held her with his right hand he proceeded to punch her in the face with his cybernetic left hand so hard that pieces of skull chunks of brain matter and spurts of blood went flying everywhere the blue haired Fallen Angel was now dead what remained of her body fell to the ground and he then proceeded to disintegrate it to leave no remains behind he then walked over to the now paralyzed Fallen Angel who was trying to drag herself away from the fight but he proceeded to pin her with his foot he then deployed a little secret surprise the boot that he pinned her with deployed a series of razor sharp serrated spikes as the serrated spikes pierced her flesh and Bone the Fallen Angel let out a shriek of pain.

Mittelt: please you've already taken my legs please don't kill me leave me be!!!

Y/n: those who ask for mercy are too weak to deserve it!

Y/n L/n pointed his Fusion Cannon at the Fallen Angel who helped cause him so much misery his Fusion Cannon charged up and as she begged for mercy the Cannon's Barrel began to Glow brighter and brighter now charging up with the power of the Power Stone.

Mittelt: Mercy?

Y/n: say it again

Mittelt: Mercy?!