A Guide to Being ('Greenwise')

Greetings, player.....

Note! I had some other titles in mind for this 'green self-help' book to awaken your mind to Nature, evolution and 'permaculture'.... (I like them all, they're all relevant.)

- 'How to Find, Unearth and 'Own' Your Treasure, Buried within Nature'

- 'How to Draw Energy from a Deeper Understanding of Nature (by joining the Nature-Aware, or Green-Enlightened)'

- 'How to Play the Game of Being Alive (in Nature)'

Or, even...

- 'How to Sleep the - True -  Sleep of Billionaires' (A Guide to the Path of Being and Belonging for Everyone !)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro (Why I'm Writing this Guide...)

----------------------------------------------

Tyrell : She's beginning to suspect, I think.

Deckard : Suspect? How can it not know what it is?

- from Blade Runner (1982 movie)

--------------------------------------------------

This isn't a practical guide, it's more of a spiritual one, but by imparting some 'green wisdom', it may open a window in some of you to becoming more practical, helping clear your view, look through or beyond, much of the modern fog and distractions we (all of us) can at times feel lost in, or bewitched by. Distractions and social media can also make people self-obsessed and 'locked in' to their own views, and that's not forgetting the dreams, workloads and projects we take on, some of them invented for ourselves, which we then carry around like weights.

A heightened awareness of 'Nature' (that force moving inside and outside) can help to reconcile us with our 'selves' within its greater system. For starters, a lot of people think of themselves as being greater than nature, as if it's something to conquer or overcome. Or else they're anxious or turned off by its 'machinations' when they watch one type of nature documentary on TV, or a shocking Youtube video.

Maybe you think you already know about Nature and your place in it? Maybe you have some ideas about Darwinism and the quiet war - the struggle for Life - busy all around us, in this great Game of Nature? Perhaps you have no idea at all? Well, at least try to give this guide a quick read. Maybe it can unlock some new (and some positive and reassuring) insights and sense of perspective.

Nature is not all beauty, but nor is it all harshness. It is something to respect. Much of what could be called 'good' evolves in nature. It survives. We can be more reassured about the nature of Nature! I know that naturalists are probably already wincing because I've used human words already, in my third paragraph; projected human language in describing something which just... is. Words like 'war', 'struggle', 'busy', 'game' and 'good': these are projections - assumptions - onto something which only seems like these things, to us, but only when you know a small part about it, and not the entire view, or the deeper view.

We use the word 'violent' to describe a lion bringing down an zebra when the killing technique is in fact a very 'economical' process in terms of energy. Nature is much bigger than these words and phrases: this process of energy and time, which doesn't care much for any words really, and doesn't care for methods or ideas or memories too much either. It's quite reassuring: to know we can all keep moving on. We'll focus more on energy later on.

A Guide to Being ('Green-wise')जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें