Chapter 1 The Heirloom

"I'm just your average young woman I guess "  I get up go to work and smile , that is it I have a few friends which consists of family members I enjoy drawing, singing my favorite songs  ,talking to my pets but I mostly look forward to my dreams!"...... Yes that tall white hair fox man , beyond beautiful he visits my dreams every night and walks me through a village filled with different beastmen  hmmm. "I must be reading to much "Beauty and the Beasts " or maybe ugggh " I dream things that happen sometimes I mean it feels real"  I walk to the kitchen and get my cup of happiness  AKA coffee getting my bag packed to go out for a walk I grab a water , mixed nuts, and potato chips for a snack !  Turning around I noticed a old wooden box with carvings and a letter with a wax seal "What's this?" She gulps " really not sure ,but it's been passes down as a heirloom and that letter has your name on it!"Wow is there another story behind,how we have this?" Well an ancestors life was saved and promised to pass it down " I think I should give it to you!" That's interesting, I noticed a tear  "why are you crying ?" Oh just dust in my eyes! she choked out a giggle I give her a hug putting on my tennis shoes, I had my blue jeans, and a tank top on ,going for my  usual walk my dog went with me . It's much quieter and walking alone than at work in the hospital .  I hum a tune and sitting down by a tree I drink some water I'd been walking for a hour the dogs sit next to me " Your a good guy aren't you boy!"   I think you understand me!  I giggle  ... pulling the letter out of my bag examining it. "It does have my name!" I turned it over the wax seal is very detailed there is a fox holding a mallet,I gently feel the wax seal "It broke" "What I didn't even try to open it?" I pulled out the paper.  "I have waited so long to give you this letter please accept my gift and wear it "I will see you soon !"  A picture of a fox holding a mallet at the end of the page "Huh" so I carefully open up the box ,  it's a necklace with a glowing beads pick it up "What's this tingling?"   I put it on ,then slip the box and letter into my bag with my water bottle  "I wonder who sent the letter and didn't leave a name?"   My thoughts turned to my dreams  "Nah"  there no way I'd be that lucky, I mean I'm not popular and I don't try to be, as I go to stand my dogs began to  howl and whine  "What's wrong boys?" It gets quiet as I stand I turn gasp agggh "Where am I this isn't my field at home?" I'm in a forest! What's going on?"     So who will she meet? Who gave her the bead ? And what do these animals uh beastmen want?