𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-22 𝗘𝗻𝗱...

Jungkook was crying continuously shouting "LEAVE MEE"

After sometime jimin stop playing the flute but he disappearing .

He smiled bitterly and said " I am sorry jungkookiee. Please take care your self . He disappeared.

Jhope fainted and jungkook started crying and mr.Jeon and his army are dead .

Jungkook continuously taking the jimin's name where Tae try his best to wake up jhope up.

Jhope woke up and saw jungkook .

He went toward him and said " I am sorry jungkook but I am not able to stop,him"..

Jungkook said " I know you all are jokeing . I know jimin  will be come and hug me and saying he was pranking me..

He started crying . Jhope wanted to him to hug and give confront but not able to do so .

He said "Please don't cry jimin won't like this"

Then,some said with backward "yes i don't like my kookiee crying for stupid reason "

Their was jimin stand with bright smile in his face ok then when jimin disappeared wake up in small apartment and flute in his bed he thought " 𝗡𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 "

And tear falling from his eyes then he saw bracelet that jungkook put in his hand then he saw flute then he play the then see ....

what happen he play the flute and with power to flute and mask he come to jungkook's world then he see jungkook crying with chanting his name like mad his heart break to see jungkook like this...

Present....

Jungkook , Jhope and taehyung turned around and saw jimin all become shocked ...

Jungkook ran toward jimin and tightly hugged him he thought this is dream but no jimin is really here..

Jungkook kiss the jimin all face then jimin,said " yha jungkookiee it's tickle "

Jungkook said " why are you not listen to,me only one time please listen mee jimin you risk your life in danger without you I can't leave.

Jimin,said with smile " okay one time in future I am listen to you big bunny.

Jungkook said "I am not big bunny you are cute mochi...

After shock jhope and taehyung hugged jimin and asked how he come and he told everything to them where he was come what happen to him...

Jungkook said "let's take flute and mask and keep them in some safe place where no nobody come.

Jimin jhope and taehyung nodded and then he keep the flute and mask in safe place where only jimin and jungkook go .

2𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿....

Jimin stand in window and saw moon and he feel tow hand rapped around his waist first he tensed after he know who then relaxed he is lover or his husband yes.....

jungkook propose jimin after dated 1 year and then they both married and jhope and taehyung are also married couple month ago .

Jungkook said "what are you thinking love "

Jimin turned around and rapped his hand jungkook neck and say with smile "how we become enimes to lover and many thing happen last 2 year first we both hate each other then you know i am the only one touch you and then I become the immortal and your father all war then confession...

Jungkook said "In two year only one thing good happen to,me..

Jimin,said "what??he asked curiously.

Jungkook give pick in his lip and said "You came into,my life and make my dark world to bright after some month another one is come and be become two to three..

Yes jimin was 8 month pregnant. When jungkook hear this news he smile like child who having his favourite toy..

Jungkook said "can i become best father of my child jimin because i don't know how is fatherly love but i will try to give all love to,my child,...

Jimin said with smile " you become best father in world jungkookii..

Jungkook said "and you,become best mother of this child in world ...

And both kiss passionately...

Jhope and taehyung came and said "And be both become best uncle of your child....

All laugh toghter...

After few month jimin give a birth to boy whose name they give  jeon jugmin having is also  immortal and vampire both power..

Jimin,and jungkook become happy in their life ....But what is happen in future we don't know.....

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 . 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 . 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 .....