𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-15

Jimin said "I know I'm so kind and good" .

Jungkook laughed and patted his head and saying "yes you are so kind".

Then he said "let's go". Jimin was dizzy after dancing and getting drunk.

He said with sleeping eyes "I'm tired".

But the group of dancer came and said "you two were so good while dancing."

And old lady came and give blessed and said "you two always stay together and happy".

Jimin and jungkook looked at each other and the group of people thinking they both were couples.

Jimin wanted to correct them but they all went from there..

Jimin said "she misunderstood"

jungkook said "it's okay! we don't have anything to do with here for now let's leave the place."

Jimin said "I'm tired! I can't walk".

Jungkook said "climb on my back and sleep for hours".

Jimin said "ok" and then jimin climb jungkook's back and slept for 6 hours...

After 6 hours...

He woke up and saw jungkook was still carrying him and continuously walking.

Jimin said "you must be tired carrying me".

Jungkook said "oh ! you woke up! yes you are too heavy".

Jimin punched him and said "put me down now."

After jungkook put jimin down, He was looking so weak and tired.

Jimin said "I guess we should stop here. You can't walk more".

Jungkook said "no! I'm fine". The moment he said this he fell on the ground.

Jimin started panicked. He said "jungkook!jungkook wake up!"tear started coming from his eyes .

He was not able to think what he should do .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲.....