𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-17

Jungkook tease jimin and said "Wifee"

Jimin become red and then cleared his head with dirty thought and said with angry tone "they are countryside people if I told them we are friends they won't believe that's why I said this.

I wanted to say brother but our face face is not match and you more handsome than my brother"...

Jungkook kept his hand on his head and said "feed your habby then wifee"

jimin stared at him and said "just in front of them you are my husband no need to indulge in this act. Eat yourself your hand is not broken"..

Jimin went out but he saw palace soldier stand their along with jungkook's father.

Mr.Jeon said " Finally! I found you" jimin,shouted "jungkook"

Jungkook came running there but his father knew jungkook's all power was inside his eyes .

He threatened jungkook he will kill jimin if he didn't wrap a clothe over his eyes and he did so .

He command his army to beat Jungkook and took jimin from their ..

Soldiers beat jungkook and some soldiers capture jimin and then jimin shouted to not beat jungkook and leave him .

But they were not listening him and soldiers slap jimin and jungkook shouted " jimin! don't any one dare to touch him or I will,kill you in,second"..

Jimin said in cold and angry voice to mr.jeon "you all pay for it ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻....