𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-20

Jimin was looking at jungkook. He stopped playing flute.

Jungkook started coming near jimin.

He said " yes ! I love you. I don't know how but I can't think of losing you.

He smiled and continue at first I found you annoying and irritating but now I can't imagine myself without you fighting with me every time..

He reached jimin and hugged him. He put bracelet in jimin's hand and said "please stop!.

Jimin hugged him back and started crying.

Jimin said " I love you too jungkook. I always love some time you irritate me but when you help,me my heart beat increased...

Jungkook looked jimin face and then his lips and he can't control himself and kissed him.

First jimin shock and then after he also kissed him back . It was soft in the beginning but become passionate slowly

Where as mr. Jeon saw that jimin stooped playing flute he was about to attack but j-hope and taehyung stopped him .

J-hope asked "where's the mask??"

Mr.Jeon said "leave me "

Taehyung said "tell what we asked "

Mr.jeon said "you both can't stop,me!"

taehyung and j-hope were trying their best to stop the mr.Jeon.

Jungkook said to jimin" please just come down with me"

Jimin touched the wound on his head and said with pout "It is paining ?"

Jungkook kiss his pout and replied "I am vampire so it's nothing for me just small cut.

Jimin looked taehyung , j-hope then at jungkook and at his flute.

Jungkook said " stop the flute or else you will disappear the way yoongi disappeared while saving my grandfather..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲.....