𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-9

2 𝗗𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿......

Jungkook was looking at jimin who was eating like a pig.

He thought "𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆."

He said "eat less or you will become pig".

Jimin sassily said while putting dumpling in his mouth "you just shut up! you kidnapped me".

Jungkook said "kidnapped and you? I don't wanna die in an early age."

Jimin said while continue eating "I will eat whatever you say and you were the one who sacred me!".

Jungkook said "I know I did a mistake saving you from my father".

Jungkook stood and went from there saying "talk less"...

Jimin stood up after finish his food and went behind him and muttered "Devil's mouth".

Jungkook said "yes I have devil's mouth but still I speak less.

Jimin replied "yes !you just kidnapped them" ....

After some time jimin saw a rabbit and ran toward rabbit and started playing like child.

Jungkook said "we have to go stop playing." Jimin said with puppy eyes "just few minutes more prince jungkook" .

Jungkook looked at him weirdly he thought " 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 "....

Jimin was playing with rabbit. He looked up and asked "you don't like rabbits ?".

Jungkook made a emotionless face and said "No".

Jimin said with pout "they are so cute! how can you not like them?" You also look like them .

Jungkook ignore him and stood up and said "come we have to leave this place!"and I am not look like rabbit

Jimin stood up with rabbit and said cutely "I will take him with us".

Jungkook replied " do whatever you want" .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁......
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 .....