𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-14

After sometime walk continuously then they saw some people sitting and watching people dancing.

Jimin said "Let's go there!"

Jungkook said "no".

But jimin started jumping on his back and shouted "go!go!go!go" to convince him.

Finally jungkook said "ok".

He went there carrying him and put jimin down and sat between the crowed but jimin started to dancing with them.

Jungkook was just see jimin dancing. Jimin was become happy and cheerful.

Jimin came toward jungkook and said "join me".

Jungkook said "no. I'm fine here. You go and enjoy".

But jimin not listen him and pulled him between the dancers!....

Jimin was shocked to see jungkook dance. He wanted to hug him on the spot as he was looking so cute while dancing.

While looking beside his he saw many girls looking at jungkook whereas jungkook was looking at boys who were looking jimin him become jealous but he ignored it .

Jimin thought" 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱".

He said to jungkook "see so many girls are impressed by you!.

Jungkook playfully said "yes! I guess that pink dress girl is good".

Jimin cutely said "wait! then I will talk to her for you".

Jungkook thought "𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 " then he said "I'm kidding come back."

Jimin become cute and said "I was kidding to! why will I help you? I don't want the girl to suffer"

Jungkook thought "𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀"....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁...