Chapter 326 "Promotion" Weak Divine Power

Start from the beginning

    Eve recognized that it was part of the tree of the world.

    At the beginning of biting the roots of the world tree, Niederhog successfully swallowed part of the world tree's origin.

    Although Niederhog could not bear the power of the tree of the world, he more or less absorbed some of it and incorporated it into his own spirit.

    And the reason why Niederhog was able to remain sober, and the reason why His believers were able to use the magic of life, apart from the scepter of life, was the origin of this part of the tree of the world.

    Of course, now it's time to return it to its owner.

    With the absorption of Eve, the spirit of Niederhogg is quickly decomposed rapidly, and the part of the spirit eroded by the power of the abyss is transformed into the purest energy, after [absorbing], absorbed by the Noumenon, strengthening Eve's divine power ... ...

    The ancient gods are the ancient gods.

    Although weak, although only a spirit, but the power that this spirit can transform into, is still terrible.

    As the swallowing, Eve's power grew rapidly, breaking through 2000 in a twinkling of an eye and approaching 3000.

    Feeling the power of a rocket inside, Eve was pleasantly surprised.

    But it's not just the increased power that's surprising.

    The part of the spirit, which has not been eroded by the power of the abyss, is broken down into the purest soul power, swallowed by Eve, strengthening his spirit ... ...

    For a moment, Eve felt that his consciousness seemed to be clearer and sharper, and that he could sense that his control of the player, his control of the realm of faith, and his control of the power of God, was rapidly strengthening.

    It's all the benefits of spiritual growth !

    As for that part of the hidden deep world tree origin, also return to the world tree noumenon ... ...

    And in the original return of the moment, Eve's divine power value also completely broke through the 3000 level, reached the minimum standard of weak divine power !

    For a moment, Eve felt her whole body cheering.

    And then... ...started to grow so fast !

    The forest of the elf.

    A powerful pressure, accompanied by the breath of vitality, with the world tree as the center, constantly spread to the surrounding ... ...

    The players and elves who stayed in the Chosen City subconsciously raised their heads and then fell into a deep shock.

    They saw the trunk of the tree of the world suddenly begin to rise high and skyward ... ...

    In a twinkling of an eye, the body of the tree of the world nearly doubled !

    And on the branches of the world tree, new branches begin to draw out, one by one new leaf buds begin to draw out, gradually formed a rich green ... ...

    The ground rumbled.

    It's a broken root system that's also starting to grow at a rapid pace, continuing to take root ... ...

    "The miracle ! It's a sign of the Mother God ! The power of the Mother God is further restored!

    Looking at the changes of the world tree, the elves looked excited, facing the world in a twinkling of an eye, one after another kneeled down.

    At the same time, a huge and rich life power, into countless flying green photons, began to take the world tree as the center, constantly floating around.

    Those scattered green photons into the players and the spirit of the body, let their spirit, as if instantly dissipated all fatigue ... ...

    And the plants of the City of Heavenly Choice have ushered in a second activation.

    Countless plants spread their branches and leaves, and the whole city fell into a sea of green and flowers.

    All things worship ... ...

    That's not the end, though.

    As the power of life spreads, some of the street trees in the city of Chosen suddenly changed ... ...

    That's the oak tree that the players transplanted from the forest.

    The oak trees began to grow and grow rapidly, and soon grew from less than ten meters to at least thirty meters high.

    Then, they pull out branches from the sides of the body, into a pair of rough arms, from the soil, into a pair of strong giant feet ... ...

    With the power of life, they evolved themselves into the new Oak Guards !

    These oak guards turned to the tree of the world, and then fell on half-knee, with a powerful voice full of respect and sincerity :

    "Praise nature ! Praise life ! Praise to the great elf master, Eve Yuktrahir!"