Vax'ildan x (Fem!Half-Elf!Reader)🍋

Percy: Why are Vax and Y/n sitting with their backs to each other?
Keyleith: They had a fight.
Percy: Then why are they holding hands?
Keyleith: They get sad when they fight.

(Not relavent to the story just its funny)

Warnings: Smut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You two have known eachother for years, and you both have had the biggest crush on eachother for gods know how long, and it was painfully obvious to the rest of the group. So it didn't come as a suprise to the rest of the group when you both aunounced the relationship. Scanlan suspected it from the begining with Percy, and keyleth had moved on anyways so she was unbothered.

Tonight Vax wanted to make it special for you, since it was your first times together, he wanted to make it a night for you too remeber, setting the bar high for the next time. The simple thought that there would be a next time was enticing enough. He felt as if he was in a dream being with the woman he longed to be with.

It came as no surprise when you opened the bedroom door to be greeted by the soft illumination of candlelight bathing the walls, and glinting off a breathing bottle of wine between two frosted glasses. Vax stood near you, your favorite flower twirling between his fingers.

Your lips curled up into a bashful smile, dripping an essence of innocence as the door closed behind you and you glanced about the room. "What's all this?"

His head was held high, but if anyone inspected closely, they'd see the tips of his ears held a slight flush. "It is only right to present the best with the best," he replied smoothly, stepping close enough to slip the stem of the flower into your hair.

You gave a thoughtful hum, reaching up to play with a lock of his hair. "But what if I think the best is already right here in front of me?" You knew why he went through all this trouble, despite knowing he didn't need to - you would have been happy with just the two of you, but Vax's love language rested majorly in actions/physical touch and compliments, and you should expect no less than what he thought you deserved.

Vax's face twitched slightly at those words, his lips barely pursing as he contemplated that. "I'd highly recommend reevaluating - " he started to joke, causing your eyes to roll and you cut him off, boldly pressing your lips to his.

His hands rested on your hips, giving a light squeeze and you stepped closer, chests bumping to leave no space in between. You were already here, throwing your arms around his neck, and none of the liquid courage on the table had even been touched yet, but that wasn't the decadent substance you wanted to swallow tonight.

Body thrumming with excitement, heart threatening to burst through your ribs, and you had waited for this moment for so long. Hormones soaring, pheromones drowning your senses. You had never been one to pride yourself in control, more than once indulging in things you didn't need simply out of want, and gods know what this man does to your heart - had done to your heart for years, not to mention the nights you began thinking about Vax in many savory ways.

His hair was soft between your fingers, tenderly giving small grips to, feeling his hands fist the fabric of your shirt. It was when he pulled you back, one hand finding its way to your hair and gently pulling you away after your chase for him as he tried to disconnect, and asked; "Are you sure this is what you want?" that you felt a tide within you crash to rocks, ocean sprays warm like lava burning you inside. Through a haze, you watched hazel eyes drink you in and felt his sharp inhale as something in him seemed to begin to crumble. You were sure your flushed cheeks, half-lidded eyes and parted lips told him everything he needed to know, but there would be no complaints from you as his grip in your hair tightened slightly and he pressed on. "Communication is key, love."