Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.

Start from the beginning

Luffy: fine! gimme that key! - he stretched out his arm to punch Fukurou and the agent quickly dodged. - guess all CP9 guys can use that move.

Fukurou: don't be so hasty. - he lands on the ground next to them. - you don't even know if this is the actual key i've got here, it might be a key to another pair of cuffs!

- you have gotta be freaking kidding me!! - everyone screams together in a rage.

Fukurou: in this great tower of law, there are six members of CP9, including me! - he floats through the air using one of six powers. - and each and every member has their very own key! so let's begin a game of hide and seek!

Zoro: so you're saying we gotta beat each one of you guys?

Franky: I'm surprised they just didn't get rid of the keys. - he says. - why are they giving us a chance to get the right key and free Nico Robin?

Y/N: because they want us to waste our time. - he tells him. - with us being busy looking for the keys, that ugly masked man will have time to take Robin to the gates of justice.

Fukurou: that's right! - he answers. - you don't have much time! once Nico Robin passes through the gates, you will have lost this battle!

Sanji: what a stupid way to keep us busy, while we're wasting time on your key-hunting game, your chief is gonna escape through those gates with Robin-chan.

Nami: retrieving Robin is our first priority, if we focus on getting Robin back first, we can worry about the keys afterward. - the navigator suggests. - let's just ignore that weirdo and start searching.

Fukurou: chapapa! - he glares at them. - that's not fair! if you ignore the game proposed by CP9, then we will throw the keys in the ocean! See ya! - the pirates widened their eyes and the round man flew away.

Luffy: hey! wait! - he runs to reach Fukurou but Zoro holds him.

Zoro: stop running and listen to me! - he grumbles trying to hold the captain. - let's decide what we're gonna do before we split up!!

Luffy: shut up! just let me go!

Sogeking: get ahold of yourself, straw hat! - he helps Zoro contain Luffy.

Sanji: i'm guessing Lucci's that pigeon guy?

Franky: yeah, that's him.

Sanji: from what that freak told us, he's the only one they've got guarding Robin-chan. Our best bet's to send Luffy after them. - he says. - Luffy, since you're raring to go, you can hunt down that pigeon guy.

Y/N: while the rest of us look for the keys and fight the CP9 agents. - he says. - we defeat them, take the keys and reach Luffy, before Robin is taken to the gates, it's a race against time!

Zoro: then let's get going! - the swordsman released Luffy and the captain ran off to fight Lucci. - take them down, or we die trying! - they nod and split across the building to look for the keys.

Kokoro: chimney? Gonbe? - the old woman noticed that the two disappeared, not noticing that they fell into a secret passageway.

the pirates spread through the building and each one finds a CP9 member.

on the way to the kitchen, Franky encounters Fukurou and the round man challenges the cyborg to a fight.

Sogeking finds Jabra sleeping in the garden and tries to be quiet to get his key.

In the library, Zoro meets Kaku and gets excited for a sword fight.

in one of the rooms, Kalifa uses Sanji's weakness to her advantage, as the cook doesn't like fighting women.