Chapter 1

"Ruan Tang, go with me. Although I know I can't give you anything now, but ... but I swear I will be good to you in the future ..."

The young Alpha looked at the omega in front of him, almost nervous to the point where it couldn't be added, and even saying a word seemed to be a great courage.

He didn't even dare to look at that omega more.

The omega sitting opposite him is undoubtedly a recognized beauty in the eyes of the world ...

The skin is fair, the figure is thin, the facial features are even more handsome, the temperament is clear and cool, but it is unforgettable at first sight, and the soul is extreme.

The strange sense of disobedience created the ultimate charm on him.

At this moment, after listening to the words of the young alpha, the beauty named Ruan Tang frowned slightly, surprised: "Follow you? Lu Yang, what are you kidding?"

Ruan Tang never thought that such a plot like a famous TV series omega was met by a poor boy and eloped, and the other party who asked for the invitation was Lu Yang.

The younger generation who has a good relationship with him in this institute.

"Ruan Tang ... I have heard about your marriage with that one. As long as you nod, no matter what the price, even my life, I will surely take you away, flee to the ends of the earth, to the royal family. And the government can't catch us ... "Hearing Ruan Tang's voice, Lu Yang's tone became more and more heated.

It seems that he is the savior of Ruan Tang, the only person in the world who can rescue Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang looked at the alpha boy who was completely immersed in his plot, and finally couldn't help sighing, and interrupted him with a very cold speech: "Lu Yang, I don't know what kind of misunderstanding you have caused me. Where did you hear what happened ... "

"But what I have to tell you is that I am grateful to you for treating me well, but I do not have the same feelings for you. Therefore, I will not and cannot go with you."

"You died this heart, today's words, when you haven't said it, I haven't heard it, we don't contact again in the future." The voice dropped, and Ruan Tang's fair white hand immediately put down the cup in his hand, Get up without hesitation, turn and leave.

Looking at Ruan Tang's back, the emotion in Lu Yang's eyes changed and changed. Eventually, his hands clenched tightly into a fist. Looking at Ruan Tang's figure unwillingly, he could hardly restrain his grief and opened his mouth. "Why? Are you really an omega who loves the rich and loves vanity as they say?"

"For wealth and status, would it be better to marry the Duke of Aston than to go with me?"

He had never believed in rumors about Ruan Tang from the outside world. Ruan Tang was so beautiful and so cold. Even though his temper was not good, how could it be the black lotus in the legend of outsiders in order to climb up unscrupulously?

But now, Ruan Tang's rejection of him has made Lu Yang's mind a subtle change.

After all, the Duke of Allston is known to everyone ... It is obvious what a normal person would choose between him and Allston for power.

However, Ruan Tang has made an opposite choice to the world, if not for power or for what?

This omega is as cold and heartless as rumors in the world.

"I don't think I need to explain it to you for my private affairs." Regarding Lu Yang's narrow determination, Ruan Tang could hardly speak up, just glanced at him briefly, then turned away: "How do you like to feel Just think about it. "