A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"Oooh!? Cutie Wagon suddenly moved backward!! What is happening!?"

Nami observed with a calculating gaze as she determined the correct route for them to take.

Porch grabbed the reigns and yanked Mounda out of the current and tried again, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MOUNDA!? CHARGE!!" She snarled out of patience.

Wyper held a hand over his mouth to muffle his oncoming laughter, "They turned around again..."

"NOT THIS WAY!!!"

Nami turned to the crew mates with a knowing smirk, "I knew it. The current is the key here." She grabbed hold of Wyper's paddle ski's and held it close, "It's our turn. Let's go."

"You got it, boss—!" Faythe saluted and sat beside the two as she kept watched over the opponents in case they tried to attack.

Wyper turned to the navigator with a awed look, "Your navigating skills impress me, Nami-San."

Nami smirked, "It all comes in a day's work!"

"How tragic!!! No matter how many times the Cutie Wagon tries to move forward. It gets pushed back back!?"

"AGAIN, MOUNDA!!"

"On the other hand, the Red Chariot has begun to move forward again. Now the two boats are both tackling the coral area!!"

A whizzing sound caught Faythe's ears as she whipped around to the front to see a arrow pierce one of the corals and release some kind of smoke coverage, "Hoh?" A grin split her face as her arms flared up in feathers, "Is that a challenge!?"

"Th... This is... That dangerous man has made his move!!! What a dirty, dirty trick! Without their eyes, the Red Chariot... will risk running into something every time they move!!"

"FUEHHEHEHE—!! BEHOLD, MY WHITE SMOKE ATTACK!!" Foxy held his arms up victoriously, "GO ON! CHARGE EITHOUT YOUR SIGHT AND RAM INTO THOSE CORALS!! FUEHEHEHE!!"

"Now THAT is a mod villain!!!"

Faythe grinned and used her wings, "Behold the power of a big bird—!!"

Nami and Wyper quickly covered their eyes and mouth as they hit the deck when Faythe leaped forward, "Wind Razor—!!" The smoke immediately was swept away with just one move.

Foxy gapped at the speeding boat as it swiftly made its way through the coral with no problem. His wide eyes watching a red head land back in her boat while throwing him the middle finger.

"Impossible! Their Devil fruit user had used her ability to blow away our great Captain's trick away! Not only that, the Red Chariot is zooming through the forest of corals and making amazing progress!!! Yet, the Cutie Wagon remains stuck at the edge of the coral area!!!"

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN—!!"

Wyper looked at the edge as he placed his paddle down, his eyes watching how the currents were flowing freely on the sides, instead of crashing against them, "How curious... The boat is moving on it's own..."

"Yup. This place is the maze of the currents!!" Nami smiled happily as she kept her eyes forward.

Faythe sat down on the side, "Maze of currents?"

"Because of the giant whirlpool behind the corals, a chain of smaller whirlpools are formed in this area! All I needed to do... was to determine the correct path and the currents would take us through." The ginger explained with a smile, "With that, we can literally pass this place with our eyes closed."