29. Cooking & 1st mission

Start from the beginning

Chef Y/n then pulled out something rather unusual and something that no one expected.

Chef Y/n: and I know what you're thinking even a fire extinguisher there you go!~

The four person audience that was watching all this unfold looked very confused and at the same time very amused by what they were watching Chef Y/n put the lid back on the device.

Chef Y/n: now close the lid and Bobs your flipping uncle~

Sweater Y/n: what an astounding product!!!

Chef Y/n: now open the drawer!

The drawer to the machine opened up with the flip of a switch.

Chef Y/n: fill the patented cupcakeinnator tray!

The cupcake tray of the device started filling up with an unappetizing purple goo.

Chef Y/n: close the drawer!

With another flick of the same switch in the opposite direction the cupcake tray closed.

Chef Y/n: and finally place it in the conventional oven~

Chef Y/n picked up the device unplugged it from the wall and placed the entire device into the oven he then closed the oven and set it for the right temperature but not setting a time just leaving it on stay on mode.

Chef Y/n: now delicious cupcakes are just minutes away!

Sweater Y/n: minutes away?!?! that's impossible!!!

Chef Y/n: you're not just wrong you're stupid~

Sweater Y/n: now that was a bit uncalled for.

Chef Y/n: and you're ugly just like your mother~

Sweater Y/n: you realize we both have the same mother right?!

Chef Y/n suddenly had that evil look in his eye again his voice went demonic and he pulled out a giant Chef's meat cleaver and held it threateningly towards his sweater wearing doppelganger.

Chef Y/n: SHUT UP I MEAN IT I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to punctuate his death threat to himself Chef Y/n brought down his cleaver in a threatening manner and in doing so he accidentally chopped off his own right hand.

Charlie: holy shit!!!

Octavia: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Rebecca: WHY?!?!

Emerald: um Y/n your hand!

Chef Y/n immediately calmed down not realizing when he had done to himself he looked over at Emerald with a confused look on his face.

Chef Y/n: what about it?!

Chef Y/n then noticed his severed right hand he was still spraying blood from his dismembered limb.

Chef Y/n: oh I see well I've chopped it off that's interesting because!

Chef Y/n as suddenly as a bolt of lightning can hit a tree Y/n realized what he had done he picked up his severed right hand he had wide eyes and he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Chef Y/n: SON OF A BI-

(Time skip later)
Location: Dorm 1408 the new age Academy

After cleaning up all of the blood and using the power of the Infinity Stones to reattach his severed right hand Y/n L/n recombined with his doppelganger now having full access to the power of the Infinity Stones and being whole again in more ways than one Y/n L/n was sitting on the other side of the breakfast nook.