XII

Groaning I turned around to turn off the alarm when my palm hit something soft and squishy. Frowning I felt around a bit before squishing it gently.

"Stop it!"

Laughing I slapped both of his cheeks at the same time before squishing them together making an adorable duck face out of his own.

In a second he had flipped us around and had me pinned beneath him. Grinning at his annoyed face I blew at few unruly strands hovering over his eyes.

He closed his eyes for a second before blinking them open and revealing the brightest pair of dazzling emeralds I had grown to love.

"What? You think I won't do anything just because you're my girlfriend, now?"

We had been together for few days now, I had yet to get used to calling him my boyfriend. But he has been the perfect embodiment of a ideal boyfriend for the past few days and took care of me after everything that had happened regarding the Louis situation.

"Oh baby, I don't think that. I know you won't." Reaching up I kissed his cheek.

Sighing in defeat he eased up on his hold, "Of course. Besides what could I even do to my girlfriend who's immune to everything, but..."

Alarmed at his change of facial expressions I quickly scrambled to get away from him but he easily managed to pin my both arms above my head.

"C'mon Alex, I thought you loved me!"

Grinning mischievously he pecked my cheek, "I do, sweetheart." He leaned in till his lips lightly brushed against my ears.

"But I love my sleep way more than you." Without wasting another second his hands started tickling me.

"Oh god! Alex c'mon, you know I can't take it!" Breathless I tried to squirm away from him but his legs locked on both sides of hip and pinned me in place.

"Better say sorry quickly then,"

"Screw you!"

"Oh you will baby, soon. So be a good girl and apologize now." His voice barely above a whisper as he teased me. His locket dangled from his neck as it brushed against my lips.

"Go.To.Hell." I barely managed to utter the words before his hands picked up their pace.

Tears streamed down my face as I kept wheezing as my throat tightened up.

Groaning in defeat I tapped his hands breathlessly.

Smirking in satisfaction he finally loosened his hold, "I'm sorry." I continued,

"That you're such a baby who can't function like a proper human being without his sleep."

Scoffing he leaned down, "You know I wouldn't slide that if it were any other day, but seeing as you've had enough for today I'll make an exception. Don't want my pretty girl to pass out on me, now" winking he got off of me but not before slightly running his hands down my sides making me shiver.

"You're the worst boyfriend ever!" I clenched my teeth as I tried to regulate my breathing.

"Am I now? Is that why you were all over me last night?" Chuckling at my beet red face he shut the bathroom door just in time as the pillow hit it.

Rolling over I grabbed my phone so I could go back to sleep watching something when my eyes skimmed over Samantha's text which was sent a few minutes back.

"Hey love birds, class starts in 20."

Sighing I got off the bed before making my way to the spare bathroom downstairs.