VII

* Trigger Warning: This chapter contains scenes of sexual assault if you're uncomfortable with it please skip the entire chapter. You can continue reading from the next chapter you won't miss any part of the story.

Frozen with fear I eyed the boy smiling maliciously at me.

My heart skipped a beat when he took a step towards me. And again. And again.

Releasing a shaky breath I glanced discreetly at the locked door behind him. Even if I managed to throw him off I couldn't get past the three locks bolted shut in time.

I was trapped.

Every sound tuned out I could only focus on the loud heartbeat pulsing in my ears as the reality of the situation set in.

Last year a kid was locked in this very closet by his bullies. They had beaten and tied him up before throwing him in and locking the door. No one was able to hear his screams no matter how loud he screamed. It had happened on Friday evening and he was found on Monday morning, passed out from hunger, exhaustion and pain.

They stopped using the closet and kept it locked up to avoid such situations.

My breathing sped up when I realised I was standing inside that very closet. It didn't help that it was located in a tight corner on the way towards exit. I didn't care how he broke inside it. I didn't want to stay long enough to ask.

In my panic I didn't realise I had been moving backwards until the cold walls touched my skin. Goosebumps rose in wake.

"You're so damn gorgeous, you know that?"

This was the first time he was directly addressing me but I didn't acknowledge him.

My eyes darted frantically across the room looking for something to defend myself.

He took a few more steps forward stood within my arms reach. Sighing he tucked a strand of hair gently behind my ear.

"So beautiful, so innocent yet so seductive." His voice had turned into a whisper at last word. Shocked I snapped my eyes at him.

He smirked looking at my face. "You didn't think I didn't notice the way you looked at me now, did you ? "

For a second all my fear vanished as I kept looking at him in utter confusion.

What was he talking about?

Slowly he ran his fingers through my hair. "You're such a tease. You didn't think I missed the way you were checking me out earlier, hmm?" He curled his fingers and fisted my hair ignoring the way I continuously punched and pushed at him.

"Look at you acting like you don't want this even though you love it." Emphasizing his point he tugged my hairs back roughly. A pained sound escaped me.

His half smirk turned into full smile. "See, stop playing fucking hard to get and just give in already. I know you want this."

I thrashed around in his hold when his lips descended on my skin. His other arm wrapped around me to hold me still as he continued to assault my skin with wet kisses.

Grunting in frustration I grabbed his hairs in both hands and tugged him back harshly. His lips left my skin for a second before a loud ringing sound buzzed in my ears.

Shocked I cupped my cheek which was stinging. Calloused hands grabbed me by the collar and yanked me towards his face.

"Don't ruin the mood." His  brown eyes were nearly black with lust as he seethed at me. Easily countering my struggles he pinned my arms behind my back and pulled them painfully at an angle that made me arch my back to relieve the pain only to end up brushing my chest against his.