It's not like he would kill me or anything.

Closing my eyes I recalled the number times he had yelled at me in class. Immediately all of my thoughts sobered up as the anger took over.

Good enough.

Brushing my bangs out of my eyes, I walked back into the hallway just as the bell went off indicating the second period.

**********
The rest of the day passed by pretty uneventful.

Walking out of the building, I let my eyes roam around as the evening sun cast a golden shade across the campus when my eyes fall on the curly haired boy who waves me over with a smile.

Returning his smile, I walk closer to where he's standing leaning against his bike.

"Hey, I didn't see you in class today."

"I came in late by the time I got there the class had already and I didn't want to disturb the everyone .."

"Hmm, do you have any plans for the evening ?" He said leaning on his elbow.

"No, I'm free actually. I was just heading home."

"Alright then, hop on." passing me a helmet, he swung his leg over the bike.

"wait, are we going somewhere ?" huffing I moved my hairs, which were growing frizzier by the minute, out of my eyes

"Yes Ms. Granger. Now hop on already."

Placing the helmet over my head I sat behind him.

"Okay but at least tell me where we're going."

The bike roared to life beneath me. Smirking he turned around to face me.

"I'm in a mood for ice cream. How about you ?"

After few minutes of driving he pulled over near a local ice cream shop.

It was buzzing with customers inside. After asking me what flavour I preferred, he asked me to go find a table while he got the order for us.

Moving around the tables, I picked a secluded table near the window.

Smoothing out my dress I sat down and crossed my legs one over the other and rested my hands on the table and looked around.

That's when I noticed a group of boys from our college sitting directly in my vision.

My nerves spiked up when I noticed Louis sitting with them.

I wasn't the only one who noticed. His eyes were already trained on me. His face darkened as his gaze remained trained on me. His tongue creeped out toying with his bottom lip as his eyes focused on a spot near the tables leg.

What is he even looking at?

When I looked there I noticed the way my skirt flared out in the position I was sitting and his eyes were focused on my legs and not the tables legs.

I looked away.

Unbelievable! I can't even sit down now without being leered at.

What was taking him so long?

Out of all the places we could hangout at, this was what we ended up choosing.

Maybe I should just tell him that my stomach is acting up ..

This was definitely not a good idea. I could still feel his eyes on me.

Why did I agree again?

Maybe I can just leave and call him back later..?