28. Fights & Surprises

Start from the beginning

Erza: ah Miss Shuzen let me guess you wish to challenge your sister again for the right to remove the Rosary.~

???: not this time I'm not going to challenge my Pretender of a sister this time I challenge the loser Sissy Y/n L/n!!!

Everyone gasped in shock everyone except Y/n L/n

Erza: what do you say Y/n do you accept the challenge?

Y/n L/n stood up to his full height smiled and said.

Y/n: I humbly accept the challenge and I look forward to it!

Erza: then both combatants make your way to battle arena 1 and prepare yourselves for combat!

Y/n and the orange haired a vampire girl immediately made her way to combat Arena 1 The Spectators of the match watched from the safety of the stands as soon as the two combatants were in the arena the protective force field deployed to make sure that the spectators would not get caught in the crossfire and there would be no damage done to the academy.

???: you ready to get owned loser?

Y/n: keep talking just know this that arrogance comes before the fall~

???: it ain't arrogance if what I say is true I'm an S Class super monster I'm a proud and powerful vampire and by the end of this you going to be crying my name and begging for mercy!~

Y/n: well if the last part you say is true then tell me your name so that I may know what to scream when you defeat me.

???: my name is Kokoa Shuzen and you're about to get wrecked!!!

Y/n: we shall see about that~

Y/n L/n raised his cybernetic left hand into the air and proudly let out a Battle Cry.

Y/n: deploy Alphatron Mk II!!!!

There was a bright flash of pink light Y/n's new battle armor deployed the pieces of the armor almost magically appeared fitting themselves to his body once the chassis of the armor was deployed the exoskeleton almost magically appeared around the chassis forming the exoskeleton of the armor the armor itself was light Compact and it allowed for total free range of motion having a multitude of pivot Points and at the same time the armor was almost excessively durable once the exoskeleton was complete his weapons appeared and they immediately placed themselves onto his armor linking on through its neural interface and eventually his armor completely deployed his armor being across between the most powerful and advanced exoskeleton-based armor and the legendary Power and mobility of the Infinite Stratos.

Y/n L/n then struck a heroic pose The Spectators were absolutely astonished Kokoa on the other hand was not.

Kokoa: are you done with all the cheesy theatrics?!

Y/n: hey part of the job of being a hero is looking good and looking cool doing your job and I have managed to do both without even breaking a sweat you on the other hand I'd give you a D- in your attitude but I would give you an A- for your style.