"Mein Khanna ke saath Tera saman bhijwa dunga"Shivaay said and Mahir nodded.

The time of Bela's discharge had arrived and so she was right now getting changed into her normal clothes and she was so glad because she was finally getting rid of these hospital gowns.

Mahir was making sure the bills were cleared,while he also had asked the nurse to get Bela's medicine's and other required stuff that would be given by the hospital.

The Sehgal's were also there even though she wasn't accompanying them,they just asked her to take care of herself now that she was finally getting a discharge and she just nodded to each and everythinh told to her.

He entered Bela's ward and saw everyone present there from his as well as her family, Bela's mother wasn't here she was at home to welcome Bela.

"Toh sab ready h,aap log isse lekr jaa sakte h"Mahir said as he brought the wheelchair with him.

Ritik and Adi helped Bela on the wheelchair about which she sulked but sat on it.Adi then wheeled her out to the exit and Mahir gave all her medicines to Ritik.Mahir also accompanied them till the exit and after making sure she sat comfortably in the car seat,he bid them by and again went into the hospital.
_________________________

Bela along with Adi,Ritik her dad and her grandparents reached her home.Adi and Ritik helped her get out of the car and made her sit on the wheelchair.They then picked her along with the wheelchair to which she gasped in surprise and covered the stairs and then placed her wheelchair down on the doorstep.

"Mujhe warning de sakte the uthane se phele!!"Bela said as they place dthe wheelchair down.

"Hum tujhe girane nhi wale the baba,tera wazan h hi kitna??""Adi said and Bela shook her head at that.

Bela's mother stood infront of her with a Aarti ki thali and did Bela's aarti as she had recovered from such a fatal accident.After doing her aarti and applying tika on her forehead her mother also took away all the bad omen from her by rotating the dried red chillies around her.She then finally allowed her to enter the house and Bela sighed in relief after the whole process.Adi then wheeled her inside the house.

(Guys this is not dramatic at all, whenever a family member returns from hospital after a long recovery Indian mothers do this..... comment below if this happens at your home as well).

"Tere aur Mahir ke liye woh neeche wala kamra ready krwa diya h"Bela's mother said and Bela nodded.

"Tujhe letna h puttar??"Bela's dadu asked and Bela protested and said.

"Itne din mein leti hi thi hospital mein,ab mein thik hu,mujhe yahi living room mein bethna h"Bela said and Ritik picked her up and made her sit on the couch comfortably.

"Masisa aapke toh maze h,aapko koi zameem pl paill bhi lakhne nhi de Raha(Zameen pr pair bhi rakhne nhi de Raha)"Ansh said as she watched how his father and Ritik had been carrying her around.

"Kitna bolta h yeh dekho dadi?"Bela said and her dadi just chuckled.

"Tujhe juice waghera peena h kya?"Ritik asked her and she shook her head and just had the water that the servant brought for her.

Then they all just sat silently as Bela sat in the living room.

"Aap sab log kya yahi bethe rahenge??aapko koi kaam nhi h kya??"Bela asked and her dadi glared at her.

"Waise nhi baba,mera matlab yeh h ki,aap sabko mere saath bethne ki zarurat nhi h,aap log apna apna kaam kr skte h,mein bilkul thik hu"Bela said.

"Nhi mein aaj office nhi Jaa Raha,ghar pr hi hu"Ritik said and Zoya,Adi and Bela's dad nodded at that too.