Soon they all began playing UNO including dadu and Bela began to have fun once the game progressed as they all cracked a lot of jokes and laughed a lot,she finally felt a lot better and her mood changed from bad to good.

Rudra,Kunj,Dadu and Ishan left with Andy,Shakti and Shivaay once Bela had her dinner.Bela's parents and grandparents also left after bidding her by.

"Thank you"Bela said to Mahir once only they were in the room.

"Kyu??"Mahir asked.

"Mujhe pata h aapne Rudra aur baakiyon ko bola tha mujhe cheerup krne"Bela said.

"So jao abhi,mein aata hu ek round maar ke"Mahir said and left to take a round of his other patients and Bela sighed in relief.
_____________________

"Sir ek patient h"Mishra said as he entered the room Bela was kept in.

"2 min mein aaya mein"Mahir said as he quickly stuffed a large bite of Poha and immediately gulped it down with some water and went behind Mishra.

Bela and the rest of her family sighed as he had just sat to have breakfast and hadn't eaten it at all.

"Naashta bhi nhi kiya usne"Bela's dadi said.

Lunch time,

"Dr.Mahir kaha h??"Bela asked to the nurse who brought soup for her,Mahir hadn't returned to check on her since he left during breakfast.

"Sir abhi OT mein h"The nurse replied and Bela nodded.

"Mahir kaha h??"Bela's dadi asked Bela as she along with Bela's grandfather and parents came to visit Bela.

"Unki surgery h abhi"Bela said.

"Mein uska favourite paneer lekr aayi thi"Bela's mother said and then sighed.

"Mahir kitthe h??"Mahir's dadu asked as he entered the room and didn't saw Mahir, usually Mahir would be with Bela during the meals.

"Punjabi nhi aati dadu yaha kisi ko bhi,Hindi mein boliye na"Shivaay said from behind.

"Mahir kaha h??"Andy asked looking at the nurse.

"Dr.Mahir abhi ek surgery mein h,woh free honge toh yaha aa jayenge"The nurse said and the males nodded.

"Ab kesa lag raha h puttar??"Mahir's dadu asked Bela and Bela said she was much better.

______________________

"105 ke patient ko kya hua abhi???"Mahir asked as Mishra informed him about a patient while Mahir was having dinner.

"Sir,woh abhi aadhe ghante pehle seizure aaya tha unhe,unki wife bht panic ho gayi thi,Dr.Mariyam ne handle kr liya phir,he is fine now"Mishra said as he also was having his dinner with him.

"Woh rice factory wale h na yeh??"Mahir asked and Mishra nodded.

"Beta kaam ki baat baadmein kr lena abhi khana kha lo tum"Bela's mother said and Mahir nodded.

After having their dinner Mishra left,while Bela's parents also left.

"Mein Zara 2 min mein aaya bas"Mahir said to Bela.

"Ab kaha Jaa rahe h aap?????"Bela asked him.

"Arre bas ek patient ko dekhna h,usse dekhkr aata hu,tum so jao,mein aa jaunga"Mahir said and Bela sighed.

After a few mins Mahir came back in her room and saw her sleeping,he sat on the stool beside her bed and held her hand as he stared at her face,glad she was conscious and talking to him.He placed a soft kiss on her forehead carefully not to disturb her sleep.