He took a hundred from his pack of money, walking down to a random bar and settling himself on one of the stools, putting the bag beside him.

A women walked over, giving him a tense smile, clacking her long nails against the top of the counter. "What can I get you hun?" She asked, raising a plucked brow at him.

"Most expensive liquor you've got." He croaked out, slapping a random amount of money on the counter. The woman nodded, stuttering a little in her step before walking around the bar, making his drink.

A few minutes later, it was settled in front of him, cold and large. Niall's mouth watered, his hands coming out to grip the cool glass, downing half of it in a second.

"Thanks." He mumbled, not caring to watch as the woman grabbed all the money he settled on the table, and didn't give him change. But he'd pay it off tonight, he'll find a way.

-x-x-x-x-

Ivy walked to the back of the kitchen, clutching her phone in one hand, dialing the number with her thumb, and the money the stupid blond gave her in her other hand.

Nick picked up on the second ring, he was sleeping at their shared home, tired from the night of fun they had last night.

"Hey babe." He croaked out.

"He's here, blondie."

"What?!" Nick's voice boomed through the phone making her cringe.

"Yeah, came in with a duffle bag and a hundred bucks, I bet he has more. He's stealing our money and running away with it." She chuckled angrily, she knew this day would come, she was so stupid to let Nick keep the little bitch.

"Fucking bitch." Nick growled in rage, she could hear shuffling, the sound of boots stomping against the floor, Nick was coming.

"I thought you were smart to keep a prostitute as a pet, but obviously not. We should have kicked him to the curb when we had a chance, now look at us." Ivy couldn't help but ramble on with anger, this was all Nick's fault, who knows how much money they've lost from the slut taking it for himself.

"Your getting a job when we're through with him, and your lucky I'm not going out there and killing the little snitch." She roared, heads turned from the kitchen, she quickly moved outside and in the alleyway.

"Get your ass over here and fix what you started." She growled, not hearing an answer before turning off her phone and getting back inside.

She quickly walked back into the bar, seeing the blond still sitting there, looking as miserable as ever with his head laid on the counter, one hand rested on the glass, another on his head.

"Need anything to eat? More beer?" She asked, holding back every muscle in her body from punching the blond in the face.

Niall looked up, shakily bringing a hand into his bag and pulling out a cigarette pack.

The blond wasn't just stealing money, but alcohol and cigarettes, as she saw a glimpse of the inside of the bag. More money laid out inside also.

"Maybe, just, give me a sec. I need to have a fag." He mumbled, lighting it and placing it in between his lips. It was illegal, to smoke inside bars and restaurants, but a place like BlackPool doesn't follow such rules.

She nodded, stepping back to make sure she didn't look too clingy, and occupied herself by getting some orders from people, being sure to look out the front window, desperately trying to see Nicks car. He wanted the ugly looking slut out of her sight. She's met him once, when Nick and Niall went to the bar to have a couple drinks. That was actually when she first met Nick, love at first sight. They had fucked in the bathroom as Niall sat on the bar stool by the bar, no clue as to what was happening.

A smile crawled up her lips, she imagined the pain the blond would feel if he found out.

-x-

It was a few minutes later when Nick pulled up, not even caring to make it look unnoticeable, he just slammed through the front doors, rushing straight towards the blond who was already jumping out of his seat, stumbling down the bar. It was early, only about five people in the bar, which was good for Ivy, she didn't like work, and if it meant doing nothing but getting paid, she jumped to it.

"Please, don't please I'm sorry, I-I just I needed to get away plea-" Niall's pleads meant nothing to anyone, not even the people oblivious to the drama, everyone was used to this in BlackPool anyways.

Niall was on the floor, screaming as Nick smacked him over and over again, Nick was blinded by rage, hitting every part of Niall's body he could get at, swinging his arm back and fourth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Niall's voice was ruined, his sentence was wobbly and not understandable. But Ivy smiled anyway.

"You little bitch! You think you can get away with this?! Leave me broke?!" Nick was screaming, he kept on hitting, now pinning Niall by sitting on the blond.

Ivy was getting bored though, and people were starting to leave. So, she walked over, tugging at Nick's hair and pulling her boyfriend into a rough kiss, Nick was about to pull her away, but smiled into the kiss.

They made out for a few seconds, then pulled away, she looked down at Niall, not wanting to miss the expression, and wasn't disappointed.

Niall's eyes were dead and dull. One was swollen shut, the other flowing with tears. Bruises were prominent against his pale skin, blood running down his nose, it was a pure masterpiece.

She stepped back, giving the blond a wink before hearing Nick speak.

"You are ugly when you cry, so ugly, you know that? I want you in my car and I want all my money back, got it you bitch?" He growled, then stood up, wrapping his arms around Ivy, both watching as Niall struggled to get up, grab his bag and limp to the front door and into Nick's car, where he balled his eyes out in the passenger seat.

Nick turned to her, letting out a breath and smiling calmly down at her. Pure love in his eyes.

"Good to let that off our shoulders. He deserves to feel betrayed, he made us feel betrayed also."

Ivy nodded, but spoke in an angry tone.

"Where are you taking him? You better not-"

"I own him, Ivy, like you said, he's my pet. Now that he ran away, I'll keep him on a short leash, probably make him do day prostitution and longer nights, get him working 24/7. I'm not letting him go, but God, I'll never touch him again, I promise."

Ivy wanted to disagree, yell and force Nick to just dump the blond in some trash bin somewhere, but maybe this will be a better punishment, the blond would be forced to live a nasty life, no one that loved him.

She didn't agree, just nodded stiffly and walked back to behind the bar, watching as Nick ripped the bag from Niall's hands inside the car and scream at the smaller man for stealing the wine and cigarettes.

Then, the car was being pulled off from the curb, the screeching of tires echoing down the street.

A man sat stiffly on the bar stool, wide eyes staring back at the front door, then down at the mess of chairs turned from Nick's beating on Niall.

"I'll clean that up don't worry." She said with a smile, kindly taking his empty beer.

"Would you like a refill?" She asked, smiling towards the man, "it's on the house." She assured, the man nodding and slowly forgetting about everything that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N:

Comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter :)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, pretty dramatic and sad. Don't worry, the boys will be in the next chapters.

Sorry for the very slow updates if you read some of my other books, I'll try to update soon, this chapter was definitely longer then the last one, so I hope you acknowledged that.

Till next time,

~ Direction_Minx ~