"Sir abhi thodi derr pehle hi Ma'am soyi h pain killers dene ke baad"One of the nurse incharge of Bela said as Mahir came to check on her and found her asleep.

He nodded at her and asked her to leave as he would stay with her.He again sat beside her holding her hand and just stared at her sleeping face.

Then he realised that amid all the tests he forgot to inform his family and hers that Bela gained consciousness,he looked at his wrist watch and saw it was still 4 am in the morning,he knew if they all came to know that Bela had gained consciousness after almost 3 weeks and he didn't informed them he would be in big shit,but what was the use of informing them now when she was already asleep and it was so early in the morning.

Bela woke up from her nap and saw a nurse sitting in the room and Mahir nowhere to be found.

The nurse saw her and went beside her.

"Ma'am aapko thik lag rha h ab?"She asked and Bela nodded.

"Rukiye ma'am mein sir ko abhi bulati hu"The nurse said and left because Mahir had asked her to inform him when she wakes up.

The nurse came back but Mahir didn't came at all so Bela asked the nurse about Mahir.

"Sir apne patients ko check kr rahe h,thodi derr mein aa jayenge woh"Nurse said and Bela nodded.

Mahir came to the ICU as soon as his daily check up were completed for now and saw Bela wide awake,he went beside her and asked her.

"Ab kesa lag raha h?"He asked and she nodded as she was fine.

"Words Bela?Pain ho raha h kya kahi?"He asked again.

"Nhi"she said because the medicine given to her earlier were still working and she did not felt any pain.

"Tum 4 ghante se so Rahi thi,abhi 10 baj gaye h subah ke,aate hi honge sab tumse milne"He said and Bela tried to sit up but Mahir denied it and helped her saying she herself shouldn't try to move or she will feel pain.

After making sure she was sitting comfortably,he sat on the small stool beside her and made her drink some water.

"Yeh hata denge please?"She said pointing to the urine bag on the bed railing,she felt uncomfortable because of the tube attached to her private part.

"Nhi,abhi tumhe bed rest krna h so filhal ke liye yeh zaruri h,thode din mein nikal lenge"Mahir said,he knew she was uncomfortable but it was important.

Bela just nodded.

"Mein ghar kab Jaa sakti hu?"She asked.

"Abhi uske liye time h,abhi tumhe room mein shift kr denge 2 din mein"Mahir said and Bela sighed.
___________________________________

After making sure Bela was fine Mahir went to call his family and hers because they come by 10 am as that is when the visiting hours starts.

As soon as he informed them they all said they would be there in a giffy.

As soon as their families came they all barged in and demanded to see her.

"Aare sab saath mein kese jaa sakte h?3-3 log jaakr miliye,ek saath sab nhi ja sakte andar woh khud darr jayegi aap sabko saath mein dekhkr"Mahir said.

"Mein jaati hu pehele"Both Bela's dadi and her mother said together.

"Ek kaam kijiye dono saath mein chali jaiye,uske baad dad aap aur dadu aap chale jaiyega"Mahir said pointing to Bela's dadu and her dad and they both nodded and let the ladies go first.

The Sehgal men thought it would be wise to let Bela's family meet her first and then they would go so they sat quietly.
__________________________

"Hayee meri bacchi,kya haal ban gaya h tera?tu thik h na puttar abhi?"