"Set you got a girl or some?" The same boy from before asked still all up in his business and Setty chuckled and shook his head as he sat down on the chair.

"Nah why everyone else chilling and you the only one all up in my business?" He asked and I hummed in agreement as I finished the packet of Hot Cheetos Shania came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Who that?" She mouthed and pointed at my screen, covering the camera I showed her the screen and she nodded her head.

"Hey Setty" Shania greeted from behind the camera as she got changed into her fresh clothes, hearing this Setty's whole demeanour changed.

"Wasgood luh mama" he asked with a whole different voice then what he used to speak to me with.

"Nonee" she giggled and pulled her up bottoms.

"Mm" he hummed "aye I gotta go it's my turn to go do my verse" he huffed and got up off the seat.

"Remember to send me a snippet" I reminded and he nodded.

"Aight".

And with that the FaceTime ended scrunching up the packet I threw it into the trash can by the bed side table and got up go wash the residue of my hands as I left the bathroom I heard knocking on the bedroom door.

Opening it I saw Backdoor standing there with his arms crossed "they here and I would like you to meet em" he told me and I nodded my head I looked at Shania who was already looking at me with a worried facial expression.

"Imma be back" I told her and she nodded Backdoor stepped aside and I closed the bedroom door behind me he took me to the kitchen were they were already sitting around the island table.

Lovely.

"Family meet my daughter Leilani" he introduced and I rolled my eyes cause ain't nobody your daughter, nodding my head at them there was the same two lil boy and girl I saw in the picture and the boy that looked about my age.

"Leon and Layla are twins, and that's your older brother Jahmar" Backdoor pointed at the boy who was on his phone not even interested in what was going on, "Jahmar can you get off the phone and at least say hi to your sister?"

"She ain't my sister" he mumbled out with his eyes still locked on his screen rolling my eyes I kept my attention on the twins but then I soon realised the mom wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Layla got up out the seat and did a lil jog towards me "you're my big sister?" She asked with her big glossy eyes and I was gonna tell her no but she a lil kid and I ain't wanna put my problems I got with Backdoor on her.

"Yeah" I nodded with a small smile.

Hearing this she screeched and hugged my legs "so we can finally do sister things?" She added on and I nodded my head so looked no younger than five but she was still very small.

Like how I was when I was her age, she reached her hands up towards me for me to pick up, slightly bending I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Des ain't here she at work so you'll meet her tomorrow" Backdoor said and I just nodded not wanting to converse with him, no one said anything else so I just walked away with Layla on my hip.