Hint of jealousy

Shane found carl with a gun and snitched on him to his parents. Where was I? I was watching as carl stole the gun from Daryl's motorcycle from a distance. I wanted to see what or how he was going to use it.

I don't like guns. So much that I could say I hate them. I have my own reasons.

But now I'm trying to balance on a wooden fence a little away from where I was suppose to be. I've been out here for - what I think- is more than and hour and no one has come to tell me something. So I'm going to mind my business and basically do whatever I want.

"Hey." A voice shouts out and that makes me loose my train of focus so I wobble a bit on the wooden fence before I eventually gain my balance again and look up to see who was the one to disturb my peace.

Shane.

My foot slips and I drop to the ground. Ow.

"Damn girl. What we're you doing up there? Being stupid." Shane says before grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me up.

I feel something wet on my arm and look down at it to see a tiny cut crying out blood that was dripping down my finger tips.

It was small but I could feel something deep. I look closer to see a piece of broken up wood stuck in my arm.

"Ow." I hiss when I try to touch around.

"Shit Lanna." Shane says as he grabs my hands and slowly lifts my arm to inspect it.

I wanted to run away so fast but when I tried to move my arm a stile of pain ran through the area of the cut.

"Come on." Shane says before taking my other hand and dragging me to Hershel's. But I was wrong, we weren't going to Hershel's.

Shane brought me to his tent and grabbed a box. Opening it and telling me to sit on a chair in his tent.

"I think Hershel might now w-what to do." I say as I walk towards the tents flap. Shane chuckles behind me before I feel a tug at the back of my jacket and I'm flopped into the chair.

"Take of your jacket." He says as he places a roll of gauze and a big bottle of something on his bed next to the chair.

"Hershel-" I try again but he looks up at me with his narrowed eyes that make my leg start to bounce with nervousness

I huff before taking my jacket of on the arm where the cut is. This seems to satisfy him enough when he starts to carefully pull the wood out of my arm.

"Ow Shane." I say as I make a move to move his hands, but he grabs my hands in one swift motion and pin them on my lap

He grabs the Glass bottle and pours some into a water bottle before bring it up to me.

"Here this will help keep you distracted." He says as he shakes the bottle before twisted the cap open and bringing it up to my lips

What the hell is he doing. I smelt it and it didn't smell like the magic juice ma Would give me when I was sick or hurt my body. It smelled like poison.

"I'm trying to help Lanna. Take small sips and you'll be fine." Shane says, he tryi to help me?

I want to slap him.

No one was here except for me and him. The wall he punched could be me if I kept resisting.

Im scared of Shane.

I gulp down saliva that was building at the edge of my tongue before blinking tears away and being the bottle to my lips again.

Please. Let this not be actual poison.