Chapter vi| Tsaheylu...

N E T E Y A M
Tsaheylu...
PT 3

WE WATCH EACH OTHER, our noses flared with our short gusts of breaths. We grasp our queues, unveiling our tendrils that stir with fervor, their pink hue glistening the gloaming of the cave. My queue throbs painfully.

Ao'nung gives me a nod and I seize with desire; forging our tendrils joint. My mind tickles as each tendril wraps tightly, my body shivering and searing with an immense heat that makes me sweat. My abdomen flutters.

We press our foreheads together and shut our eyes. Our hands roam everywhere hastily; feeling each other's every hair of skin.

My ears thump with the vigorous rhythm of his heart and I assume he can hear mine too. I feel his every thought through our Tsaheylu; his every desire, his every fetish, his naked feelings. Even the ones that are repressed deep within. I am unmasking him; learning more about him.

My head pulsates as my high is too much to bear. I flutter my drowsy eyes open and grip his jaw, binding our lips in a passionate and slow kiss.

His hand massages and squeezes my throbbing clothed dick. I open my legs wide as my tongue swirls with his. I am on the edge, my abdomen clenching from the erotic pleasure. My nipples are hard and my dick is craving beneath my loincloth that suddenly feels like a bother.

"I want you," I whisper to him, tugging at the hair band of his bun as he trails bites down my neck. I swat it off and his curls cascade longer, framing his shoulders.

He fumbles with the string of his loincloth, letting it pool to the ground once untied. I do the same and we both soon take off the second cloth that deters us from flashing. Our erect dicks spring loose.

I gawk at his seeing as it is big and thick, unlike my own which lacks by a few centimeters. He strokes his dick a few bits and nibbles on my neck. I am shoved flat onto the sand. I cock my head to one side, giving him more room to devour. My legs spread further.

His hand bobs my dick, his grip taut and slow that I bite my lip, whimpers risking to croak out of my throat. My balls itch as my abdomen heaves.

"Ao'," I groan with a roll of my hips.

He hums with his mouth on my left nipple; his tongue swirling, savoring with zeal—the warmth of his saliva glistening on my tit. His teeth bite and suck, a few more hums and moans emitting from his throat as he relishes my taste.

"I want you to suck me off," he whispers, wringing my balls. It's painful—almost sore—but bliss surges my body as my toes curl and my thighs jerk. I fondle his curls.

My body is boiling with lust. I pry Ao'nung off, and he lies with his elbows lifting his torso. He watches me attentively. I tuck my braids to one side of my shoulders and nip his balls as I stroke his huge knob.

He moans softly as he parts his legs wider. I trail my tongue up his dick; kissing his every vein, and licking over his slit. His dick twitches.

"Don't tease, love," he says.

I laugh gruffly. I slip his knob into my mouth and slowly bob my head. He grasps my head and pushes me further down knocking past my throat. He thrusts his hips forward and I gag as my eyes brim.

"Take it," he demands.

I continue to bob my head, taking him whole as his dick rips past my throat, bulging inside my neck. He moans. It's deep and breathy just like his pants. His thighs keep on jerking. My head throbs as his spurt of pleasure washes over me. He praises me through our bond and I can't help that my dick also twitches.