Doubts

"Y/N!"

Rose shook me out of my thoughts, as she hugged me tightly.

"They're announcing the selected students! Come!" She exclaimed, while pulling my arm towards the center of the hall.

"Welcome back students!"

A voice spoke on the mic, making everyone go quiet. I glanced around, as I spotted Jungkook and Jimin standing together.

Jungkook noticed me and pulled Jimin with him. They came and stood near me, while our gaze were fixed on the stage.

"So, as you all know. Today's the selection for the Semi-Finals. The results that we have calculated, are mainly based on the flexibility, balance, coordination and posture of the student. And the rest of the physical elements include height, stamina and facial expressions. 10 students will be selected for the first round. So I request the students to come on the stage, as their names will be called..."

My heart exploded out of my chest in nervousness and excitement. I clasped my hands together, closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You'll be selected..." Jimin whispered, with his gaze fixed on the stage.

I smiled nervously, while moving my eyes back to the stage.

"So, the names are..."

"Kim Jisoo"

"Lee Chaeryeong"

"Hwang Hyunjin"

.
.
.

"Park Chaeyoung"

My eyes widened as I looked at Rose, who happily jumped at her place.

"Congrats Rosie!" I smiled, as she headed towards the stage.

.
.
.

"Hwang Yeji"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Woah!" I exclaimed, as I saw Jungkook standing shocked.

"Y/n, am I dreaming?" He blinked few times.

"No! It's real. Go, kookie!" I patted his shoulder, as he happily headed towards the stage.

"Lee Taemin"

"Min Yoongi"

"Dong Youngbae"
.
.
.

"And the last one is..."

"Jung Y/n"

My heart stopped for a second. I looked at Jimin, who smiled while clapping in tiny. He mouthed a congrats, as I squealed in excitement.

I walked towards the stage hurriedly, as a round of applause filled the hall.

"Congrats, for reaching the Semi-Finals. And for the rest of you all, you did really well! I appreciate each one your's effort. From today, we will continue the Dance club as usual. And for the selected students, you will practice the intermediate level, separately. Thank you."

Yeonjun smiled, as he exited the stage.

We all exited after him. I approached Jimin with a wide smile, as a grin played his lips.

"See? I knew it."

"Jimin..." The smile on my lips, slowly faded.

"You deserved to be selected too..." I looked at him with doe eyes.

He chuckled sadly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've seen your dance..." My cheeks burned with heat, as I replayed his dance in my head.