Chapter 276 Hidden Missions, Saving Compatriots

Start from the beginning

    When he saw the two Li Mu, he saw their unusualness at first glance.

    Black Iron Upper !

    His heart beat violently.

    Such two young lads, the strength has actually reached the black iron upper position !

    Looks like... ...it's a nobleman from the South.

    That's not what ordinary civilians can achieve, and ... ...

    Cage's eyes paused slightly over the two men's clothes.

    As the president of the Chamber of Commerce, he knows a lot of information.

    The two men, even the young man dressed as an entourage, wore the style of recent fashion among the nobles of the Iris Kingdom of the South.

    Such clothing is extremely expensive, and they have been selling it a few months ago.

    A nobleman, and a rich nobleman !

    Cage was further judged.

    However, when he noticed their well-hidden, but still traceable formality, and the lack of aristocrat's characteristic temperament, he further judged their identity ... ...

    Not a great aristocrat, tutoring may not be good, and it's probably a typical nouveau riche aristocrat in the kingdom of Iris.

    This aristocracy... ...has always been very shallow.

    The thought of this, Cage's smile grew more kind.

    And when Cage looked at the two, the two also looked at Cage.

    Cage doesn't hide his professional breath.

    Therefore, the first time the two men saw him, they roughly judged through the system that this was a black iron middle professional.

    However, although the aristocrat-dressed middle-aged man is not strong, but the respectful waiter around him, but give the two a very dangerous feeling.

    Feel this kind of thing, in "Elves Country" or quite accurate, can let them have a sense of threat, show that the strength of the other side is absolutely strong !

    " shepherd, that waiter may be silver."

    Demasia typed on the chat channel.

    "Well, follow the plan and start your show."

    Li Mu back.

    But before they could speak, Cage opened up :

    "Hello, two young professionals ! I'm Cage Soren, president of the Maple Leaf City of the Soren Chamber of Commerce. Are you the caravan members that Anders introduced?

    He smiled as if he were talking to an old friend, and one could not help but have a kind of kindness.

    However, the two players who have known the other side in advance are on the alert.

    Li Mu took Anders' note from his arms, handed it to Cage, said :

    "Hello, President Cage, we are members of the Blue Star Caravan of the Kingdom of Iris. I'm Captain Li Mu. This is Demasia, my housekeeper and entourage. Mr. Anders introduced us to you and wanted to make some deals with you."

    Cage nodded slightly and then took Li Mu's note.

    When he recognized Anders' handwriting on the note and some hints left by the other side, he also had a better understanding of the situation of the person.