☆彡彡 8 ミミ☆

HI HI, soooo before we start I just wanted to thank youuu!!!!! 🤩
I really really appreciate all the support, I'm glad ur all enjoying so far!

Unfortunately I am going through some writers block and don't know how to fix it, so please give me some advice if you have any!
(Thank you so much for 800+ reads!!💗)

(Also light swear warning)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Pierce closed the book in his hand and put it away. He went upstairs and walked to his room, but he stopped when he heard a voice coming from a different room.

The door has anime character stickers on it, like Rem and Shoto Todoroki, Also Monica from Doki Doki literature club... In the middle was a big sticker of a ,,DO NOT ENTER,, sign.

Pierce sighed and opened the door. There was a black haired guy with a neon dark blue streak in his hair. He was screaming. "when will you SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Pierce has had enough of his roommate. The werewolf was startled.

"Pierce what the shit!! You scared me!" Pierce sighed."Ein, you can't keep screaming your lungs out. Our neighbors literally threatened to call the cops three times because of YOU." Ein pouted.

"Hmph, you act like you don't yell either!" Ein fought. "I never said I didn't! But at least yell somewhere-"

"Where no one will hear you! Yeah I know, you say all the time." Ein mocked then rolled is eyes. "Anyway.. Why were you screaming?" Pierce asked. Ein's expression changed and he looked sorta down. "Well you know that girl I started dating recently..?" Pierce nodded his head. "Well she kinda, sorta, dumped me. She ended up falling in love with these other two girls." Pierce felt a slight sense of guilt for the guy, even though they were both at each other's throats all the time despite being best friends. "That sucks. I mean, at least she didn't cheat on you right?" Win agreed. "I'm still slightly upset about though, but I'm not too worried about it- for now at least." Pierce understood how heartbreaking it could be to be dumped by someone you really loved.

"Does this mean you'll stop screaming?" Pierce asked, Ein hummed. "Eh- yeah sure, I don't really feel like being arrested right now-" Ein had suddenly remembered something. "Wait! Have you met the new person? I heard from Zane that you were invited to Olive Garden by some friends and the new guy was there! Was he nice? Was he stylish? Was he hot? Was he adorable?! Aphmau told me he was-" Pierce grunted. "If I answer will you leave me alone?" Ein then nodded quickly. Pierce sighed and leaned on the wall.

"Well for starters, yes he is nice, he seems like a calm and sane person. I don't know about stylish, or hot- but Aphmau was right, he is pretty adorable." Ein smirked at a sudden thought he had, Pierce could tell what stupid question he was gonna ask because the stupid expression he had on. "Sooo.... Do you like him?" Pierce, despite knowing what he was gonna ask, got all flustered. "I've barely seen him! Chill out dude!!" Ein's face expression looked stupider.

"You didn't say no~!" And like that Ein was met with a punch in the face. "OWWW, PIERCE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Pierce grunted again. "It could've been way worse." He rolled his eyes, Ein grited his teeth. "But, there's something about him.. I know I've seen him before, yet he doesn't remember me." Ein then looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean what I said, I just know we've seen each other, yet he just doesn't remember."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
That is it for this chapter unfortunately 😔

Also when I continued writing this chapter I saw the amount of reads this book has!! Thank you so much for 1k reads!!

(Also I still have writers block so if you have any advice on how to remove that, please do tell me)

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 // PIERCE X NOI ☆٭* [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara