**✿❀ 10 ❀✿**

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
CHAPTER 10!
IT'S ACTUALLY OUT😨

(hope you guys enjoy lmao💗)

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Noi's house was completely organized and cleaned by the time Aphmau had left, it was completely furnished and no longer sad looking. He appreciated Aphmau's help. Also, the "Gene" guy had come back!

"So, Noi, I-"

"Are you still trying to sweet talk me into a cult..?"

At the doorway Noi spoke to Gene. "What? No! Why would I do that-" Noi was relieved and responded, "Because people have tried to sweet talk me into cults, and I thought you were doing the same." Gene kinda looked shocked, but brushed it off. "Well I just want to be friends, if you don't mind of course." Noi smiled. "I would like to be friends with you, you seem like a nice person." Gene smiled in return, they both said their goodbyes, and Gene left.

Noi shut the door and sighed, he was to tired to talk to any more people. He left to his room, and fell asleep for the rest of the day.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Pierce walked around the neighborhood and saw Aphmau walking away from Noi's house, he wanted to ask how he was doing. He caught up to the potato girl and greeted her.

"Hey, Aphmau." She jumped a bit by the sudden surprise but she realized it was just Pierce. "Oh! Pierce, there you are. I haven't seen you since we went to Olive Garden! How are you doing?" He processed her question for a bit, and answered. "I'm doing alright. How is Noi?" She smirked. "He's doing good, I was with him earlier." Pierce smiled, which wasn't something he did everyday, but it isn't rare either. "Why are you asking?" Pierce gave her the side-eye and responded. "I'm just looking out for him." Aphmau nodded, despite not believing that and walked off, but Pierce stopped her again.

"Can we maybe plan another hang out?" Aph smiled again, she was always very naive. "Of course Pierce! Let's plan it tomorrow, I'm in need of a nap right now" Aphmau stretched her arms out and yawned. Pierce nodded and they both went there seperate ways.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

I THINK I'M GONNA START DOING SLOW UPDATES😭

also I'm very sorry and I apologize for setting this book aside for about 19 days.

Pls forgive me 🙇

Besides that I got genshin impact, its very fun and I'm too lazy to level up my world 😔

Ok byee hope you enjoyed 🤗