‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 9 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hello people!
First of all, I am so so sorry that I haven't updated this story, I've been busy, I'll try and post more, but I can't guarantee anything 😅

Let's start!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Noi woke up and was greeted by the sunshine coming through his window, once again, knocking was heard at his door. He lazily got up expecting Aphmau at the door, he opened the door, and he saw someone he's never seen before..

"You must be the new guy. Noi, right?"

A guy with black hair and blue eyes stood in front of him.

"Uh... Yeah, and you are?" The guy chuckled. "I'm Gene, me and my friends here heard about a new guy in the neighborhood. I thought I might as well come to visit!" He smiled, but it seemed unusually fake.

"Listen, if you're here to sweet talk me into joining some cult- I'll pass, but it was nice to meet you Gene. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go now to continue sleeping before Aph gets here and-" Noi was cut off by a higher voice.

"Oh Noi! I'm sure you know what time it-" Aphmau was seen skipping to Noi's door and stopped in her tracks when she saw Gene. "Is.. What's Gene doing here?" Noi shrugged. "Gene do you want to help me settle Noi into his own home?" asked Aph, the guy she spoke to shook his head.

"Nah, Zenix and Sasha are waiting for me at home, they asked me to order a pizza which I've been purposely avoiding." Aphmau gave him a confused look. "Okay then.. Well, I hope you have fun!" Gene left whilst he waved goodbye, Aphmau also waved him goodbye and immediately turned to Noi once Gene was out of view.

She laughed and Noi groaned jokingly, letting her inside afterwards.