I am so sorry

K soooo....

I will discontinue this book.

BUT!

I might remake it and actually think of the plot before hand.. I seem to go with the flow a lot.. Which is fine, but it does cause me to stop a lot of things because I don't know how to continue.

There is like a 70% chance I will rewrite this because 1. I can tell how much you all love this book,
2. I also really like this book and would like to continue.

SO, IN CONCLUSION:
This book will be discontinued, but it will most likely be rewritten with cover art I made myself, and (maybe) a different title. (Depending on the change in the plot). (If it does end up being rewritten) I will try and keep things MOSTLY the same, obviously most of the "mystreet" characters, current characters that have appeared on Aph's latest vids, and "My inner demons" characters, will appear. Also sorry if the "my inner demons" characters are out of character, I only got to episode 11 before stopping, I will try and grasp their personalities from what I already know (if you actually know really well how they act I would appreciate if you told me bc I need help😔 also if you can please summarise the entire plot, if not that's ok👌)

The only characters that will act like a mix between their current personalities and old personalities are the ones that mostly show up, so for example Noi, Aphmau, and Ein. (Although I'm not quite sure for Ein bc I want him to act more chill but still goofy as hell)

That is all, for this book.

BUT WAIT, DON'T UNSAVE IT YET BC THE PERCENTAGE JUST WENT UP BY 9%

also if you unsave this you won't be able to see when I show the rewrite, and I bet u would be sad about it😞.

(You can unsave it once I release the new one btw)

Have a nice life reader, see ya until then! 👋😌

A PERSONAL THANK YOU TO:

(VOTERS)
Thank you so much! You helped this book gain popularity, and for that I'm greatful.

(COMMENTERS)
Tanks to you all! I had fun interacting with you guys, and thank you for all the kind words that were given.

(READERS)
Thank you all for actually reading, (and dealing with my bullcrap🙂) I appreciate it, so thank you.

(Ok I actually have to go it's 5am and I was supposed to be asleep hours ago)