☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒11༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

(Wanted to try new ones since we already hit the 10th chapter!)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It was the morning and Noi ended up not sleeping all night, it was today when he learnt the consequences of sleeping all day and staying up all night. He didn't worry much since he wasn't tired.

As soon as he stood up he received a message from Aphmau!

BigBuffAph💪

Hey Noi! We were all planning to hang out later, with some different people you haven't met yet as well, just wanted to let you know incase you wanted to come!!

I'll be there :)

When is it?

At 8:30, meeting at the park and then we're driving to the mall!

Ah, alright, see you!

Okay, see you there!

...

He got ready and left. Once he got to the park he saw all the people he was familiar with and some others, he saw a werewolf with a dark blue streak in his hair, he looked pretty cool. He saw another werewolf who had red hair and different colored eyes, he thought he looked pretty cool as well. Not all of them were werewolves, one was another meifwa, he had orange hair and black cat ears and tail.

"Hi Noi! So glad you could make it!" Aphmau said enthusiastically while side-eyeing Pierce. She focused her gaze on Noi again. "Of course," Noi turned to look at Pierce. "Hey Pierce!" The brunette felt his face heat up at the sight of the lovely boy.

Pierce could see Ein smirk from the corner of his eye, he swore he was gonna kill him later. They all got to the mall and went to the arcade!

While they walked around, The orange-haired meifwa approached Noi. "Hey, I'm Kai! The red-haired werewolf is Blaze, and the other one is Ein. What's your name?" Noi smiled. He liked meeting new people. "I'm Noi! Nice to meet you!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I'm sorry this took so long😖
I might discontinue this