**✿❀ 1 ❀✿**

3rd person POV

(None of this is real, it's fan fiction, some members joined after Noi such as Gene and Lucinda and so on others appeared in mystreet, also before we start this will contain very little mystreet spoilers so ye)

It was May 18 2020 and there was a new member in  town! That was definitely a good thing because that meant a new friend!

Aphmau grabbed a bunch of stuff to give the new member, basically everything else he needed, and after a couple of minutes he had arrived!!! He had light skin, an orange hoodie and Salmon pink hair. "Hello!! My name is Aphmau! I can't wait to be your friend!!! What's your name?" she asked lovingly. "O-oh, I'm Noi! Nice to meet you!" He smiled. Aphmau thought this boy was adorable!! Definitely seemed like a good person. "Well Noi, I wanted to welcome you to the town! This is the neighborhood, I can help you get your house ready if you want!" the Orange eyed guy giggled."That'd be great! Thank you. Can you be my friend? I don't know anyone here." the petite girl nodded quickly, "I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

It was the next day and for the most part, Noi was almost done unpacking. Aphmau skipped to his house and knocked on the wooden door. "Noi~! Open the door!!" It was quiet for a couple seconds "I'm coming!" the Black haired girl heard footsteps coming to the door and the door opened. Noi peeked out of the door, "Oh, Aphmau!" He went outside, "Do you need anything?" Aphmau smiled. "I wanted to take you to a lunch meet up I'm going to with a few of my friends, I think you'd love to meet them, they're really nice!" Noi thought about it for a bit. "Uh, sure! I'm almost done unpacking and I'm gonna be honest, I need a little break." he chuckled. "Hehe, great! I'll tell my friends you're coming, we're going to Olive Garden so I'm really excited!!" Noi smiled at the excited potato. "I'm assuming it's a good place from your reaction" Aphmau nodded vigorously "YESSS!!! Olive Garden has only the greatest bread sticks, they're actually to DIE for!!!" Noi laughed. "I'll be there, when is it?" Aphmau checked her phone to see the time. "It's gonna be in like an hour so 12:30-ish??" The salmon haired boy nodded. "Alright, oh hey, mind if we exchange numbers? Just to be able to call and all," Aphmau gave him her phone. "Yeah sure!" Noi handed his phone to Aphmau and they both put in their numbers, naming the contact as well. Noi simply put his name in and put a little emoji next to it while Aphmau decided to put her contact name as 'big buff Aph 💪' Noi saw it and looked at her in disbelief. "Whaaat?? It's funny!" Noi smiled and Aphmau started to laugh "Okay, finee, I'll keep it." Said the Orange-eyed boy and began to laugh along side his friend.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

A/N: forgot to mention the location is like Mystreet kinda so they're all in a neighborhood together and it looks kinda like season 3, you need to watch it to actually kinda understand the scenery 😅