‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 6 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was very early in the morning that the sun hasn't even come out yet, and the sound of rain came outside.

As Noi peacefully slept, Aphmau stood outside and knocked on the door. "What is taking him so long!?" she asked impatiently while tapping her foot. She grunted and noticed the doorbell.

"hehehhe"

She pressed the doorbell repeatedly, and a loud thud was heard from inside.

"I'M GOING!" Yelled a familiar voice, Aphmau was greeted by Noi who had messy hair.

"Aph, why are you-"

"Home makeover time! Get changed and let's start unpacking!!" She cut Noi off. Noi sighed and let her in, the sight was pretty depressing. There was furniture and all but overall it was mostly empty.

The bookshelf had a thin layer of dust over it which the petite lady quickly wiped off. "Jeez Noi, do you clean?" Aphmau asked. Noi came over and rolled his eyes. "It's new and I haven't cleaned since I got here, it's only a thin layer of dust Mrs.House-critic." They both shared a quick laugh and got to work.

Aphmau took out her phone and clicked on Spotify. "What type of music to you like?" Noi let out a hum and shrugged. "I don't really have a certain genre of music I like. You can pick a song!" The Orange-eyed boy had offered.

"Really?! Thanks Puppers! I hope you don't mind but I personally like waltzes." Noi stood still processing what Aphmau said.

"Why did you call me Puppers-?" He asked fairly confused. "It's a cute nickname! Do you not like it? I can always change it if you want!" The Raven-haired girl replied while taking out cleaning stuff. "No, it's okay! You just caught me off-guard is all." He chuckled.

Aphmau smiled and gave Noi a duster.

"Clean." she said blatantly which made Noi feel threatened.