Chapter 28: Chase Down

Marcus POV

I just kept running and running further into the woods and it was night. Darkness was always my biggest fear and the immortals.

I stopped for a second to catch my breath. The wind was blowing hard and I could hear thunder coming a distance. The moon was blue and the night was getting more creepy.

I walked down further more and I couldn't see anything, that's what frightened me. Suddenly I hear the swish of wings from above or behind me.

I looked all around and I couldn't stop what was it. This was starting to get more creepy and frightening.

Did you think you can escape? A voice in the wind came and then lightning appeared. There is no where to run. We know where you are.

I started to run and the sky began changing to purple and red as if this was the end. I found a little cave and hide there for a few seconds. The thunder, lighting and wind didn't stop but the voices were gone and the colors were still in the sky.

I exhaled quietly and covered my mouth. There was total silence and nothing. This was starting to get very curiously strange.

You never should have came here. I heard the same voice again. It sounded like a woman and who didn't sound too happy. You will pay the price with your life.
"I didn't do anything though."
You killed my daughter. Athena?? Athena!
"Athena, I swear on my mother's grave, I didn't do it."
How could I believe you? You don't have a mother. It was all a lie.

Her voice stopped and out of nowhere, she appeared in front of me and she looked just like Kita or was it Kita? No, this is Athena.

She walled closer to me and grabbed me by the back of my jacket dragging me out. I tried so hard to get away but this woman was strong. We arrived back where we started, on the field.

She laid me next to Theo's dead body and I screamed.
"What did you do to my brother?"
"He was never your brother. It was all a lie. My husband would never cheat on me because we were already bonded and Theo was my blood son. All he wanted was greed and power, as a Lycan you can never greed for power. Oh as for you, you are just a human and I could feel your blood boiling in fear. Its making me hungry."

I began shaking and walking to back off, but I bumped into something...or someone. I looked up and...William is...what? He has wings?!

"Surprise are you?"
"What are you thing?" I asked in fear
"I am your worst nightmare" William whispered in my ear and walked in front of me.

"So where should I start?"Athena asked curiously.
"Start where?" I asked and started holding myself.
"Maybe the neck, I like a little appetizer."

Athena walked up to me face and grabbed my neck. "Don't worry, this won't hurt. Well, it might a lot." I began gasping and gasping until she snuck her teeth in my neck.

My eyes began to fade and.............