Chapter 24: Questions Being Answered Pt. 2

Kita POV

I stormed out the cave after what I heard. All the pieces are starting to fall apart again. So my whole life was a lie. Everything!

"Kita!" William followed me and I fell into his arms crying pain and agony. "You didn't know, did you?"
"No. How could this be true."

Flashback

The lady touched my hand and looked deep in my eyes as if she was looking deep in my soul.

"You were the only one that your mother had. The twins were Marcus's brothers." No words could come out of my mouth. So I'm the only child...with half-brothers? I tried to walk away but she held my hand tighter.

"There is much more."
"There is no more to hear."
"Even the truth that Theodore is alive?" I stopped and looked at her.
"Who is Theodore?" William asked with curiosity. I moved away from her amd she looked at me with sorrow.

"He is alive? I killed him."
"He was resurrected and now coming after you."

End of Flashback

"You have to leave, William. Now!" I told him letting go from the hug.
"What? No! I'm not leaving you!"
"You would do it for me. I have to fight this myself. This is something I have started and now I'm going to finish it." I gave him what seem like a final kiss and a hug. "I have always loved you."

I pushed him away and walked back up to the pack house. I could smell that human was close. I felt anger in me. That I changed to my Hybrid. I was still in human form but I was more the animal.

I came to the sight of Marcus and he was just standing there with his blonde-brown hair blowing in the wind. I finally stopped in front of him and just stared deep into his eyes wanting to read his thoughts.

Wow! There she is! My little half-sister.

"Do get too excited to see me." I growled and gripping my fist.
"Oh, Kita. Why not be happy to see you. I mean its been what, 17 years?"
"16 years."
"Right. You know, I never though you were this beautiful. Just like Athena." When he said my mother's name, my claws extended and my canines began to show.

"Oh, be a good girl and behave. I believe you two know each other." I heard a ruffle from the bushes and Theo came out with a sword in his hand he was smiling. I see he still had that claw mark on his face.
"Hello, Kita"
"Theo, you son of a bitch!" I walked towards him but was stopped by some kind of force.

I fell to the ground groaong in pain. I looked up to the sky and notice its a red sky with a blue moon. The Solar Sunnest.

"You know Kita, I thought you were stronger then this. Didn't you, Marcus?" Theo asked walking over me.
"Yeah, I mean father was always fond of her. Saying ,she is the bravest and strongest of us, but I guess it was all full of shit."

I looked up and I felt my Hybrid getting stronger.
"You forgot one thing." I jumped up and kicked Theo is the face hard that had him flying to the sky then collapsing hard to the ground.
"I'm the one that going to kick your ass. Brother."

We ran to each other with high velocity of seed and crashed making a cartel. How could he have grown strong as me.

I got up and Theo was staring at me.
"Did you think you would have that strength alone?" I felt my hand opened and purple flames formed all over my body. Theo didn't even looked scared, he opened his hand too and red flames.
"You ready, baby sis?"
"I started it and now I'm going to finish it."