Chapter 3: Pleasure

Kita POV

I walked through the city streets with a extreme hunger for human blood. Listening to their thoughts and hearing their hearts beat made my Hybrid want to come out.

Where are you, Kita? Come home...NOW! Xavier minded linked to me but I didnt want to respond, I ignored it like it was a text message.

I found a club that had the scent of lavender, jasmine, and Japanese cherry blossom. The smell grew stronger has I came closer and closer.

I entered and the music was loud, the drinks were strong, and my mouth watered for a taste of blood.

I walked through the crowd and I could see is girls kissing other girls, girls giving guys blow, and other dirty things I have never seen.

I walked up to the bar and I could sense another immortal in the club. I could find it though, I couldn't tell if was a guy or a girl.

I had a little drink and flashback memories came back to my head. The death of my children, my brothers, and my dad, my family was gone. I shed a little tear and whipped it away quick for no one to see.

I saw this girl walk up behind in the mirror by the boozes. She was about 5'11, blonde hair, and green eyes, she had a nice body as if she came out of a magazine for Victoria Secret.

"Hey, are you all alone?" She said rubbing my back sending shivers down my body. Her hand was moving further and further down. I turned to her and just stared for a second.
"Yeah, I am. What about you?" I gave a devilish smirk.
"My girlfriend left me alone. I just need someone to talk to, so I came to you."
"Wise choice. What's your name?"
"I'm Venus. You?"
"Kita." We shook hands and suddenly I see she is rubbing my skin hand holding my hand.

I looked up at her and she was smiling at me. I didn't feel like myself, it felt as if my Hybrid took over me.

"You want to go somewhere quieter? Maybe the back room?" She pulled me without giving her an answer. This girl was really desperate.

As she pulled me, I felt her blood flow in her hand and arm. I could hear her heart pump faster and harder. Her blood scent filled my nose and I wanted one little drop, well maybe much more.

When we arrived at the backroom, I see girls kissing all over other girls, moaning, groaning, whimpering, and screaming in pleasure.

Venus pushed me in the wall and began kissing me. Her lips tasted like honey and strawberries. I felt her hand climbing on my chest to pull my leather jacket off. I grabbed her hair and her waist wanting to taste her more.

She later pulled her dress off revealing her medium-big boobs. My eyes rolled back as she kissed my neck sucking on it hard. I could feel my eyes change to purple and gold.

She placed her hands on her boobs squeezing them tightly and wanting to do it faster. She moaned in my mouth as my tongue sneaked into her mouth.

"Ahh! You are so good at this! I like you." She whispered seductively in my ear and pulling strands of my hair.
"You'll like it better when I do this." I bend down a little to where her breast were in my face. Her nipples were pink and we waiting to be sucked. I placed my mouth on her nipple and sucked hard.

She screamed and moaned in pleasure as I sucked. I came up to her neck where her blood was pumping faster and faster. I felt my canines extend and bit into her neck. She grabbed me tight and grabbed my ass.

Soon, I began to drain her to where she was breathing. I dropped her body on the ground and she looked beautiful laying there.

"Thank you, Venus. I had a great time and by the way, you taste great."

I walked out through the back door into an ally and the scent from before was closer then I thought. I turned around and a man in all black was stanind at the end of the ally.

He begin to walk closer to me until I could see his face.
"Hello, Kita"