Chapter 13: Where Are You Pt.2

Xavier POV

Sitting in my cell with the cold coil floor, the walls damp and the bar freezing like ice. I felt my wolf whimpering and screaming in pain. I could feel his heart beat fading slowly, it was almost full moon and I'm going to be gone. Forever.

"What is she like? Kita?" I smiled at the voice of her name. My Kita.
"She is unlike any girl I have met. She is fun, strong, tough, and beautiful. I mean, she the one I can't live without."
"You must really love her. I haven't seen her since...well, she probably told you."
"How did you come back?" She turned away from me and looking at the wall.

"Lycans have a very ancient legacy. Once a single mother who was only 16 gave birth to a beautiful daughter. This mother held the answer about the baby, saying she will be the most powerful of all Lycans but in her future she would have to promise one thing. If they have a last offspring, they have to disappear for many years."
"How do you know all about this?"
"Because, that baby I was talking about that was my mother, and the I'm the one who has the wrong future."

I turned away from her standing up and walking over to the wall wanting to punch a hole in the wall. I slide down beginning to cry because we have many problems...especially for Kita.

"I haven't told her yet. I should have."
"Told her what?"
"Its a Wolf tradition. The youngest of the Wolf King has to sacrifice themselves or they will be killed." She covered her mouth and she was starting to cry. She covered her face and continued. I just wanted to cry with her.

I looked up at the black ceiling and imagine Kita. Us, running through the woods, her in a beautiful white dress with her black hair blowing through the wind and her gold eyes glowing in the sun. She is smiling and holding her hand out for me.

I blinked my eyes and the vision disappeared. I needed Kita in my arms, now. I miss my wife. Where are you?