Chapter 21: Where Is She?

Marcus POV

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted at my gaurds and they didn't say anything. This is bullshit! I can't believe I lost my only ticket to Kita. Wait, no, she isn't the bait anymore. I do have something else she needs.

I walked into her cell and I could smell her sweet jasmine scent and it was irrestible. She was very interesting to me, but I have my eye mostly on Kita. She may be immortal but everyone has a weak spot.

I walked to my office and packed my stuff. I heard footsteps coming in my office and I looked up, the right person I needed to see.

"So she escaped?" he said.
"Yes, but she is not the problem anymore. I have something else that Kita wants."
"What will that be?"
"I'm talking to him right now. Its you, Theo."

Even with the scares on his face and his body, he was still the same. Its a shame that he turned from the light to the darkness. Wanting to kill his baby sister, well half sister, to take over a territory. Oh, brotherly love is very rare.

I finish gathering up my stuff even the picture of Kita. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I knew once I have her alone, do what I want with her then kill her.

I walked out my office and my guards were preparing to leave.
"Where do we go from here now, sir?"
"The city. I know she would hide there. Dad always loved the city."