Chapter 15: Going Away

Kita POV

I couldn't stay no more. I have to disappear. I'm nothing but an immortal who destroys everything I see or touch.

I grabbed all I needed even my father's weapons. I walked outside and William was standing there with a duffle bag in his hands.
"Where are we going, Kita?"
"We'll have to live in the city for a while. My dad has a penthouse there, we can stay there." I started to walk but was stopped by his grip. He just looked in my eyes and I could feel tears forming.

I dropped my bag and hugged him tightly. I wanted to just cry in his shoulder but tears are not worth shedding. I felt his hands sneak around my waist but I needed to be held.

"We should go" I whispered in his ear.
"Yeah. But first we should change clothes, cause we look like strange warrior from the Hunger Games." I giggled a little and digged in the duffle bag.

I spotted my clothes that brother gave me for my birthday and my motorcycle keys. I had the flashback back and I was really feeling left out and alone.

I changed fast and I could smell my brother scent on the clothes. I do miss my brothers, especially Leo.

I looked over to William, and my mouth started to water. His body was perfect color ton for him, an 8 pack, a sinful V line, muscles like rocks, and I was remember what ever happen between us.

I walked over to him and handed him a tee shirt. He looked at me lustfully cause I had a muscle shirt on with a V neck that showed my breast.
"We should go now."
"How are we going to get there?"

I pulled out my keys from pocket and he looked in shock.
"You have a car?"
"No, a motorcycle." He looked very scared as if he never rode on one before or because maybe...I'm drvong it and I don't have a license.