Chapter 8: Target

Unknown POV

"Who is this beautiful beast?" I said looking at this girls picture. Brown beautiful skin, dark straight hair, perfect body, and...purple and gold eyes. Rare but perfect.
"Here name is Kita. She was the princess of the Lycans until her father..."
"Wait, Lycans? She is a Lycan?"
"Not anymore. She is a Hybrid. She was changed by a Vampire."

I stood up from my leather chair and looked out the window looking down at my army making weapons, training, and shedding blood.

"Does she have any weakness?"
"Not that we know. I mean, she lost her brothers, father, and children but..."
"Wait!" I held my hand up to stop him from him talking. I pulled my short black hair back and turned to him. He did look scared but I wasn't going to hurt him. Yet.

"What do you mean children?"
"Sh...she had twins. A boy and a girl, Charlie and Son..Sonja."
"Ahh, the same name as her beautiful mother."

I snapped and my guards came and took him. I held my hand up and before they took him away, the stopped.
"Sean, thank you for your generosity. Let's keep this a little secret from her and especially, that little brother of yours"

They took him away and I sat back at my desk looking at her picture. She was amazingly beautiful, so hard to resist her beauty especially for an immortal.

"My dearest Kita, I will get you back. I will find you. Just like I have your mother."