Chapter 25: HER

William POV

I rode back to the house and ran upstairs. Athena was on the couch sleeping Xavier was...somewhere.
"Guys, its Kita!" I shouted and no answered. I walked over to Athena and shook her fast. She woke up quickly and looked at me angrily.

"Kita, where is Kita?"
"She is in trouble. She found out the truth. About Marcus." Athena paused and covered her face.
"This is all my fault. I never should have left her when she was baby. I knew she would need me. Where is she now?"
"At the pack house. But there is one more thing, Theodore, he is alive and stronger then ever."

Athena POV

Theodore!? He is...alive? I feel on the couch and could feel my Lycan growling in anger and hunger to kill.
We have to find her, Now! They will kill her! Her time is running out fast.

I got up and went into Kita's room and changed. I am not going to let them kill my daughter. I looked in the mirror and I could see my daughter in me, her strength, bravery, and courage. I'm glad I could call her my daughter.

I walked out and William stopped me at the door.
"You can't go! You are bait to them, its dangerous."
"Do you know who I am? I am Athena, the queen of the Lycans and daughter of the Blue Moon Lycan clan, I am going to save my daughter whether or not, I'm not to let her die!"

"Well, your not going alone." I turned and Xavier was ready just as me. "She is my wife and my life. The blue moon may be rising, but at least I will be beside her when she dies."
"No one is going to die today." William said roughly. "I maybe in love with Kita, but I'm not stand down today."

"But the question is...how are we going to get there?" William asked. Xavier and I looked at him like "what the hell?"
"Um, William aren't you an..." He sighed and walked out the door.

Xavier tapped my shoulder and I looked back at him. "What exactly is William?"
"You will see, but first let's make it to the woods. So no one would notice. I don't feel like getting shot by the police. Not when I'm this pissed."

We walked out the door and through the alleyway. There was a back way to the deepest part of the woods. I could feel Kita being tortured hard and growing weak.

We finally arrived at the woods and I could smeel the humans and Marcus. They weren't far from us. I could sense their heartbeats.

"Now what?" William asked looking around the wood. I thought long and hard about what I was about to do. But here goes nothing. I began stripping and William caught his eyes on my body.
"What are you doing?"
"I going to shift." I continued a d Xavier did the same.
"But you are stripping.'
"And...don't act like you have never seen a naked woman.'

I finished stripping and William was still staring at me.
"You should do the same if you want to save your clothes." He began to strip slowly and was hesitating.

He finally finished and we reached the cabin. I saw Marcus was just sitting there on a rock smoking, as if nothing happened.
"Where is Kita?" Xavier whispered in my ear.
"I don't know. I can't sense her."

Mom? Xavier? William? Its no use! I'm already gone. You are the only ones who can stop him.

I heard her voice and I could feel tears forming in my eyes. She is dead! They killed her...but how? How could they kill her? I sat over to the side a d cried my eyes out. My only child is gone!

"Athena, what happen?" Williams asked.
"Kita, she....she is....dead! They killed her!"
"How do you know that?" Xavier asked.
"I heard her voice, her spirit, she is gone."

Xavier dropped to the ground and cried. I have never seen a man cries this hard for someone he loves. He truly loved her, she was everything to him. The light, the love, the one, just the one.

Xavier pulled up his head and looked at me deep in my eyes.
We can still beat! I know their weakness!