31 - Call Out My Name

Começar do início

What?!

Did I just hear it correctly?

"What? So you've been together before?" Lisa asked again.

Jihyo finally saw me standing at the back of my two friends.

"Yes. She just went on a trip last month, and she just came back." Sana answered Lisa.

Fuck!

"Oh-- Mina, y-you're back," Lisa said.

Lisa just noticed that I was standing behind them. Jennie and Sana looked at me and greeted me happily.

All this time, she's with Sana? She's the one that Sana is talking about. The sex, the student, the fling? She's the reason why Sana was drinking and wasted. Wow! And Sana was the one that called Chaeyoung back then! Fuck! And now they got back together, and I was just thrown away? I know it sounds crazy because I am just a mistress. She made me a mistress! But I wanted more. And I didn't know that she has a girlfriend.

"H-Hey. I'm sorry, I need to go. Dad needs me." Chaeyoung said.

Surprisingly, Chaeyoung followed me to bid goodbye to her girlfriend.

"Aww. Can't you stay for another minute? You just came." Sana said and just pouted.

Chaeyoung felt awkward in our situation so she started to stutter.

"I-I... I'm sorry, I can't." Chaeyoung said.

I'm in the middle of them. Chaeyoung was on the right side of me while Sana was on the left side of me.

"Okay, wait. Here's Mina. She's my best friend." Sana said and introduced me to Chaeyoung.

I was just staring blankly the whole time. I looked at Chaeyoung and she just looked at me and smiled at me.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said as if nothing has happened outside. 

You're really a jerk, Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung reached her hand to me. She really introduced herself to me like we just met. So I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"It was nice to finally meet you, Chaeyoung," I said and smiled at her.

We shake hands. She held my hand softly and a bit longer than needed. Although it hurts, I managed to hold my tears back. I wanted to fight this feeling. I've had enough, she already saw me crying because of her.

"Right?! Huhuhu. I thought she couldn't make it because she was too busy at her studio. Oh my god, I'm so happy that you finally met my best friends, babe!" Sana said excitedly and kissed Chaeyoung in front of me. 

What the fuck?!

"I'm going, it was a nice home," Chaeyoung said to me.

She just glanced at me and looked at her girlfriend again.

"Yes! She has a nice home babe. Hehe. I'll walk you out." Sana said.

"It's fine. You can stay here." Chaeyoung said and looked at our friend and smiled.

Sana kissed her again before she went out.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was so speechless back then that I don't know how I will react. But now I am crying and drinking again. I wanted the pain to go away, just for now. Chaeyoung really put me in a difficult position. I betrayed my best friend. How could I tell her that Chaeyoung and I had a thing, and for God's sake, she is my student! Tsk. I lay on the floor and just stared at my ceiling. I think the alcohol is already in my system because all that I can see was turning around and I wanted to puke. Damn. I ran into my bathroom to release some of the alcohol in my body when my doorbell rang. Damn! Who is that?!